X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swicat's College Football Picks

Here is my saturday lineup!

5*

Wake Forest -4.5 vs Fla St.- The final home game for Wake will be a nice opportunity to put a whipping on a long time bully while they are down. The deacon fans will the stadium very happy.

4*

Missouri pk vs Kansas St.- The big 12 north has been tough to figure so far this year. Pretty poor play and so far K State has somewhat distinguished themselves. However i think that Missouri is the better team and will start to make a late run in November and will take care of business here.

Oregon St -12 vs Washington- The Beavers are playing really well right and are taking on a Washington team that is at this point playing out the string and looking forward to the Apple cup as their last chance to get a victory. Look for a pretty ez win for the Beavers here.

3*

Alabama/Miss St over 43- I am looking for a little let down by Bama after the clinching win last week. Miss St has played tough at home and had an extra week to prepare. I think both teams will score a bit and get the over.

Iowa/Ohio St under 37- Really the only chance that Iowa has to win is to slog it out for 4 quarters and then try to steal the victory. Although the Buckeyes looked great last week, I think Iowa can take away the run and I am not sold that Pryor can get it done consistently through the air.

TCU/Utah over 45.5- This is the last real good chance for TCU to position themselves for a BCS championship spot. I think they will bring their A game and make a great showing. I also think that Utah will do the same. Utah has talent and will not make it easy for the Frogs.

2*

Ole Miss -3.5
    Central Florida +6
    Arizona +2

Good Luck!

Swicat

Swicat, Agree with your over on the Bama/Miss st. game. I know Bama's offense
    has looked inept. I just think McElroy will have a big game tonight. Miss st. defense is not that good. They will play tough and be fired up. Starkville is a tough place to play, been there many times. Hope I not just thinking with my heart, but I believe Bama scores early and often. Good luck to you on all your picks Swicat.

Comment

Working...
    X