Line Movement Week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line Movement Week 10

Jets down to 6.5, maybe even -6! I'm liking the Jets even more! Total has gone from 39 to 41.

Titans going up to -8, -8.5, even -9! Started at -6.5! BUF-QB-Edwards-Probable, WR-Owens-Probable
    TEN-DE-Kearse-Questionable, WR-Gage-Doubtful

Miami has gone from -9 to -10.5! Can Bucs slow the WildCat?

SD has gone from -2 to Pick'em! Lotta love for Philly despite their last disaster on the West Coast. Which McNabb are we going to get?
    PHI-RB-Westbrook-Probable; WR-Curtis-OUT
    SD-TE-Gates-Probable, RB-Tomlinson-Probable

Cowboys line jumping from -3 to -2.5 and back to -3! That's a big half point. Despite the home dog thing, and GB being desperate, I think the Boys win it. Hate to root for them though.

KC/Oak total might come down to 36.5 or even 36 from 37. I thought I liked over, but now not sure. I heard these two have gone under 6 of the last 7.

Colts may come down to -2.5 if you like them. Or grab the Pats now +3 if you were like them. Total has come down from 50 to 48. I liked the under 50. Under 48.5 is still pretty good and higher than two important numbers - 47 and 48.
    NE-RB-Taylor-OUT
    IND-S-Sanders-OUT; WR-Gonzalez-OUT; WR-Collie-ProbableIND-WR-Garcon-Questionable; K-Vinatieri-OUT; RB-Brown-Probable

Browns/Ravens going down to 39! from 40.5.
Working...
X