Week 10 Filthiness in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 Filthiness in Vegas

Well, my dumbass friends who were out here Friday partied too much and overslept this morning! That actually saved me money on college football plays and I thanked them.

Here are my plays for Sunday (this morning):
    1. NO -14, #1 O vs. #28 D, and STL's O is #26. STL's lone win came against Detroit with the aid of a fake FG. NO's spread has been overvalued the last two weeks at home. I had the holy jeezus scared out of me last Sunday as NO were my survivor pick. ATL & CAR are leaps and bounds better than STL. I see NO winning by at least 21.

2. NE M/L +130 @ PH. I have been watching Indy's games as of last. Not to impressive against SF and HOU should have beat them last week when Moats fumbled at the 2 and Brown missed the FG. Couple that with Indy down 3 D starters to injury.

I really love those two plays. Then for shitz and giggles and I doing a rolling parlay (yes, I know parlays are a bad thing, but it's Vegas):
    1 NO -14
    2 NE +3
    3 Jets -7
    4 Under ATL/CAR (14 of the last 15 CAR H divisional games have been under)
    5 SD -2
    6 GB +3
    7 BAL -11 (for mega shitz and giggles if the top six are alive)

This is just my two cents and truly for entertainment purposes!

BOL

I completely agree on New Orleans. They will score at least 35-40 and I just don't see the Rams scoring more than 21...and even that may be a stretch.

Comment

Working...
    X