How do they figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do they figure

Atlanta losing to Carolina - I know it can happen, but Atlanta has lost to top teams, while Caro sucks wind. Yeah - they beat Arz in revenge mode. I made Atl a 7+ fav.

Dallas losing to GB with the GB off line looking like a jail break at every snap, Rogers with a bad ankle and figuiring to be running foir his life on nearly every pass play. I don't see it - I made Dallas a 7+ favorite. It's in Green Bay - so what - they could play in Grand Central station for all I care.

Oakland over KC - Oak sucks and so does KC, but Chiefs look they they are making progress, while Oakland stands still. I had KC a 3 point favorite.

Oh and Buffalo going down to Tenn - to a lesser extent - Bills have nothing and Tenn has at least a spark with Young and a running game. I had Tenn a 9 point favorite in this spot.

Maybe these are just anti-public picks or they figure the worm turns eventually; however, I LOVE Dallas and the other games to varying degrees.

I know any give Sunday and the race is not always to the swift or the fight to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

Thoughts on these games? Seriously - bookies hardly ever get a lot wrong, but IMO - they have these wrong bt a fair margin.
    As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Nice points you make Stardust,

I'm a little leary of Atlanta since they're on the road, but I LOVE the UNDER in that game anyway..........I'm right with you on the Dallas and Kansas City plays..........The only way Dallas gets beat by the badly-overrated Green Bay Packers, is if Tony Romo succumbs to the Lambeau Field madness -- but even the crowd noise isn't what it was back in the Lombardi era, or even in the days of Brett Favre............As for the Raiders, they play the lousy teams lousy...........Hell, they play lousy against EVERYBODY !!!!

As for the Titans, that's an iffy situation being that the Bills are coming off a bye week and the spread is now up to 8........Might have to go with the dog here..........Good Luck to you on your picks.
    ;)

Comment

Atlanta and Dallas have been favored all week. Not sure who 'they' are.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952
        Atlanta and Dallas have been favored all week. Not sure who 'they' are.
        Well who ever they are - they took my money
        As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

Originally posted by stardust
          Well who ever they are - they took my money

Comment

Working...
          X