Denver/Wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver/Wash

Personlly I love Denver -3.5 in this game. I know alot of the so-called "sharps" are on Washington, but I just don't see it. I also know that Denver was a little bit exposed by Pitt and Baltimore, but Pitt and Baltimore are a far cry from Washington. Denver may struggle to put up more than 17 points, but Washington may struggle to get on the board. The O-Line is in shambles, Portis is out, Campbell's confidence looks shot and they have no playmakers.

This very well could be a trap game, but everything tells me to go with Denver.

Not saying Wash will win, but Portis out may actually be a plus for them.

Comment

I agree with the Denver lean.

Denver is clearly the better team and the Skins are in shambles, while Denver will be desperate for a win to end their two-game skid. How are the Skins going to score on a very good Denver D? Cooley out. Portis out. Campbell shell-shocked.

Granted the Skins D is good and they are at home. But only some home underdog miracle stuff will get them the cover. And home dogs ain't what they used to be, although ALL dogs had a great week last week.

Edge to Denver in Offense, Defense, Coaching, QB, Special Teams, OC and DC coordinators and incentive/motivation.

GL

Comment

Agree with Den-3 1/2 pick. In addition to what has already been said Denver has played a much more difficult schedule.

Comment

denver exposed again. had it been anyone but washington, rams, or yucks I would have taken the home dog.

Comment

Working...
          X