MNF go to . . . the DOGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF go to . . . the DOGS

Cleveland may put it on the line tonight and everything (turnovers, penalties) may go their way.

It's my "Don't make cents play."

A token bet and enjoy the game.

It actually is going with 2 of my Rules.

Rule 13 - When there is a certain difference from my own system and the points per yard system you go with the home team.

Rule 10 - Double didget dog when the dog is down - go with the dog.

double didget? Hmmm......and I was going to do a write-up on Baltimore

Comment

I am playing the browns tonight, because the last time Baltimore played these losers they smacked them 34-3 so they are thinking why waist the effort tonight with such an ez foe, plus they have the undefeated colts on deck with a short week to get ready.

Browns +11
      good luck

Comment

There is also some trend that says Double digit dogs coming off a bye are a profitable bet too.

That was shown in the St.Louis/No game yesterday as STL covered against the Saints pretty easily.

(or the super secret "trend" of Woodee finally picking the Saints and them not covering is hitting at a 99% success rate)

But throwing out all the trends, I think Baltimore wins this one by 2 TD's or more, and throw in the fact that they really sucked last time out, and the fact that Cleveland sucks even more, I don't think you can make a case for the Browns at all tonight.

Comment

I've been doing my write-up the past 1/2 hr and just read woodee's comments. I pointed out that trend also, just wanted you to know I wasn't plagarizing you

Comment

HA!!

Thats funny--almost the same exact thoughts!!

Well, hopefully we are on the right page bucking the trend!!

Comment

wow-
              two weeks off to get ready on a MNF game at home and you can't even score 1 touchdown. How did that team score 14 against Pitt and 20 against Cincy?
              Move over Raiders that has to be the worst team in football. I guess we will find out in the CRAP BOWL December 27th, mark your calenders when the raiders play in cleveland.
              good luck

Comment

Working...
              X