CFB Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Saturday

Small card for me today as nothing really jumps out.

Indiana +3 over Purdue...Revenge and Indy finally puts a complete game together in this in-state rilvary.

Air Force +10 over BYU...Tailing BW key release.

Army +3 over North Texas...Moved down to +2 now, but played it early. In terms of motivation of a meaningless game, I will go with Amry to be more focused and run all over this N Texas team who really cannot stop the run, which is Army's bread and butter.

LSU +6 over Ole Miss...Have to play the value here, thats all.

Iowa -10 over Minny...Line has moved on this one too. Iowa off 2 losses. New qb has settled in and ready to roll in iowa city today to impress some bowl reps. Iowa's D is tought and I can see them keeping Minny under 10 points in this one. As long as Iowa limits its mistakes, this one should b not be that close.

NW/Wiscy OVER??? 50.5, now 47.5. Was going to play this but the huge line movement is kind of scaring me. is there a blizzard near northwestern or what?

GL, may add a couple more later as I am looking at Syracuse, Cal, and Wyoming.

If it is not one thing the it is another this season. My internet has been jacked up most of the week so here are my picks with the caveat that i did not do a whole lot of research

Michigan- Small play here. i am still not impressed with OSU's offense and think Michigan will give a solid effort here and cover

Northwestern- The wildcats have a lot of confidence and will be able to move the ball on Wiscy. Wiscy will score some points as well so I will probably take the over. BTW- is is a beautiful day here in chicago, no weather issues.

Central Florida- This a fade against Tulane who has gotten demolished by every decent team they have played this year.

Ole Miss- Can they win 2 in a row. I think so. LSU does not have a lot to play for and i think the rebels take advantage.

Air Force- Good rivlary here. AF has a decent pass defense and will control the clock and get the cover.

Arizona- Oregon has yet to get it done on the road against a good opponent. I am looking for that to continue today.

Good Luck!

Swicat

Comment

2-4 Looking for more!

What the hell, why not?
      (sorry to jinx the u fella's AF game)
      UConn +6
      AF +10

Also, definately want to let all know early I'm taking K-State bought to 17 so you can get in on inevitable easy NU win/stim pkg.

Comment

Ok, did't get my AF wager in so the jinx is off you guys and AF is free to cover... Went to place it late and couldn't pull the trigger on 8 1/2.
        Bought UK to 10 instead (hint, bet Georgia

Woodee, looks like your Cyclones played well. Wish I woke up early enough to bet'em . Still seeing any value in K-State? Personally holding out hope of a outright win of course but havn't really heard anything of substance from there (which is probably a good thing). Hearing a lot of hype on NU of course but I'm going with my initial thoughts that the spread should be around 12... 13 tops.
        I can't help but think about the MU game last wk and how little the Wildcat formation was used. If you watched/rmember the OU game, K-State used the Wildcat extensively in their comeback... I gotta believe Coach Snyder was looking long-term last week and kept some plays up the sleeve of his Nike windbreaker. Hoping/thinking he pulls out some crazy sh*t tonight and Shocks the World! (Sorry, I hate that over used phrase too!)

Comment

Working...
        X