• Widestrides Week 11 NFL

Posted Picks last 3 weeks
    14-7 on Picks (67%)
    6-4 on Leans (60%)
    GOW Contest 7-3 (70%)
    BW Hilton Contest 30-20 (60%)

Week 11

Picks
    Baltimore +2. Ravens will be sky high to knock off the Colts. Colts are really missing some injured folks. It will catch up to them. Their D was exposed by Brady.

Denver +5. Even with Simms. They had SD's # in SD. Just like the points in a hard fought game.

Arizona -9. Curt Warner will feel at home in the Dome in St. Louis. Cards are rolling. They have a D to go with their O now.

Washington +11. Opened at +13 and went to +11.5. Division rivalry game. Too many points and Skins good D will keep Romo and Co. in check.

Tampa +11.
    Tampa Bay has shown some spunk recently. Saints outside and on grass not the same. But I always hold my breath when picking against Brees.

Detroit -3. Cleveland cannot score. Detroit D not that bad and O can put up some points. Detroit has the better attitude. Morale has to be low in Cleveland.

Buffalo +9. Win for the new coach. Is Jax really good enough to be laying -9 vs Buffalo, I don't like Buffalo, but they have a decent D

Pittsburgh -10.5. KC might not score 10. And they can't tackle.

Green Bay -6. SF's offense is anemic. Both D's may throttle the O's. GBs O stands a better chance against SF's D than SF's O against GB's D.

Leans
    Houston/Tenny over 48. MNF over 48 special?

NE/NYJ over 45. Pats pissed and Brady clicking.

Cinci/Oakland over 36. Cinci could do this alone and Gradkowski an upgrade to Russell.

GL!

widestrides, I hope you win every game except Balt. I have the Colts parlayed with Green bay.
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
    X