Congrats Great Capping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Great Capping

Congrats Wisconsin5473 and Pappachippy. Seems with only one week left, its down to you guys for first place in the college pow. Just wanted to take time and say good luck to you both. Very impressive!! One suggestion for next year. Can we make it an SEC only pick contest? lol. Only kidding. Nice job both of you!!!

Red,

Thank you for those kind words. As I'm checking the updated records I see you are doing pretty well yourself, so many congrats to you as well. Wisconsin has been lights out all year, and the great thing for those that ride his picks are that most of them have been winners by halftime.

Good luck to all, I'll see everyone at the finish line.

Comment

I agree, great job guys. Yeah, I haven't had to sweat any games except the one I lost, which was the hellacious comeback by Iowa over Ind to lose by a half point. My tie was actually a win in my head because I thought I had picked Navy at pickem against Air Force and ended up getting the closing line of -3. I hope everyone made a couple extra bucks off of the picks. Good Luck Papachippy this week!! I hadn't had to sweat my NFL last man standing pool picks until Dallas today. I am in a pool that started with 2926 guys and is down to 650 after today. I have two picks left. I may be asking for some opinions from you guys as it gets closer down the line. It is for pretty big money. 100 a pick, so you can do the math. We have to pick 2 picks next week and in week 16 and 17. No repeat picks on teams. I am already set to take Dallas vs Oakland and Cin vs Clev in one pick and Atla vs TBay and Cin vs Clev in the other pick for next week. Like I said, I will be asking for some opinions down towards the end. Good Luck again everyone with your bets.

Comment

Congrats,

Great job on the picks

Very impressive

krc

Comment

Working...
        X