Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys

Man watching the cowboys this year is like watching paint dry. What the hell.... great new stadium but no coach..no defined #1 receiver and Romo looks like he checked out after week 3. Whats going on Jerry?

Hey you've won 5 of 6, but I agree it's been ugly lately. My Giants also struggling.

Hey, it's going to be Minny vs New Orleans for the NFC. Might as well play it now. Maybe Arizona gets back in it.

AFC up in the air with Indy, NE, Pitt and Cinci with SD the perennial dark horse.

GL

Comment

had dallas today in my suicide pool. can't believe those cowgirls struggle mightily against such a suckwad team like the foreskins.

Comment

I had Pitt in my Eliminator Pool. Argh!!!!!!!

Always risky to go with a visiting team, even if they are playing KC!

At least we are getting some parity in the NFL. The Dogs are starting to bark. But not all of them. TB, Seattle, Denver, the Jets and Chicago couldn't cover and it depends what line you got for Baltimore, SF and St. Louis.

Comment

You know a win is a win but that was a terrible game to watch

Comment

Also wanted to say that Tenn looked pretty damn good tonight. If they keep it up with Young they might just sneak in to the playoffs.

Comment

The Cowboys look like monsters one week, and midgets the next.

The same can be said for a number of teams -- including the Steelers, Bengals, Eagles and Packers.

I still think the 4 elite teams are the same ones I mentioned here about a month ago.......they being of course Minnesota, Indy, New England and the Saints........Monday night figures to be another classic............Maybe even better than the Indy/New England thriller...........Unless some sleeper comes out of the woodwork and really goes on a tear, you can pretty much count on the Super Bowl winner coming from that foursome.

I think the Cowboys were saving themselves for the real tough guys coming up on Thursday -- the RAIDAZ !!.............Oh yeah, they were definitely looking forward to THAT game !!! LOL !!
              ;)

Comment

So whats the call for Turkey day?

I know I usually bet on the cowboys somehow on Thanksgiving.

I think they actually comeout looking like a team this week and cover the big number rather easily.

But its a pretty sold number I think, given the fact that the oddsmakers shade the boys on thurkey day, and the fact that Oakland actually won last week.

Probably going to tease it down to 7 and find another game to put it with, maybe the OVER 47 in Green Bay, moving that to 40.

What do you think Raider fan and Cowboy fan????

Comment

I'm with you Woodee........I think the Cowboys beat them down.......Did you see how shocked and surprised the Raiders (and their fans) were after the stunning upset in the last minute of the Bengal game ?............It was as if they were dreaming.....They're probably still celebrating, and with the short week, I believe they're in for an ambush on Thursday.........I won't go heavy, but I'll have the Cowboys in that one.

I really like the Giants on Thursday night.........It's not a good sign for the Denver Broncos when they couldn't even muster up a game plan for the hated Chargers last Sunday, especially after already handling them once this season down in San Diego pretty easily, and playing at home to boot.......The Chargers never had to go to the passing game because a tandem of 4 running backs were too busy running through the Bronco defense like it was invisible.............This is a team that is really reeling at the moment, and Orton is starting to play like Orton again...........Solid teaser action here pairing up up the Cowboys and Giants !!!

Good Luck to you !!
                  ;)

Comment

That det/gb over looks tempting...I like that one

Comment

Woodee,
                      Your right the cowboys normally show up for turkey day but that 13.5 to 14 is way to much for this team. Even though it was a rivalry game last week the Cowboys are so unpredictable to me its not worth betting. At this point I truely wouldnt be surprised to see the cowboys get beaten.
                      Personally im just hoping my wife can hold off from going into labor for a few more days so we can enjoy the football games/holidays.
                      Good Luck to all and have a Happy T day
                      Jpehl

Comment

You know looking at there next five games after Oakland you might be able to stage a strong argument that this is a must win game.Not to mention we all know how Dallas plays in December.
                        @ NYG 6-4
                        SD 7-3
                        @NO 10-0
                        @WASH 3-7
                        Philly 6-4

Comment

let me chime in please....

i would not lay 13.5 points here - especially with Witten a gametime decision and Roy Williams not being able to catch a cold....

if you want to tease - tease the Raiders up to 20.5

i totally see the cowboys playing down to the opposition in this one (sorry Boone)...big december stretch run coming @NYG, SD, @NO, @Wash, Philly

i see them coasting in this one....maybe winning by 7-10 points

Comment

Speaking of giving thanks on this day, as football fans we’d like to extend our
                            gratitude to the Cowboys for showing up for work on this holiday. They’ve
                            rewarded their backers handsomely as well, going 13-5 ATS on Thanksgiving
                            Thursday since 1990, including 7-0 SU and ATS against losing teams. While
                            the Raiders are making their Turkey day debut, they are 0-5 ATS on Thursdays.
                            With Oakland off its stunning win over the Bengals and just 4-11 ATS in its next
                            game off a SU underdog win (0-2 this year, with losses 23-3 and 38-0), look for
                            Dallas to improve on its 16-3 ATS mark as November home chalk against losing
                            teams here today. And go easy on that pie, will you?

some newsletter???

Comment

Harty -- be careful with the OVER on that Detroit/Green Bay game......Daunte "Coldpepper" is starting for Stafford, and he's usually good for 2 or 3 turnovers in the Red Zone, and the Green Bay defense still shows up on occasion........so that might be a tough number to reach !!......JMO.
                              ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X