TOP THREE PLAYING RIVALS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP THREE PLAYING RIVALS

Just curious what everyone else thinks on the top three (Florida, Bama, and Texas) playing rivals this weekend? I have my opinion, which I will gladly share after I hear from others. You might be surprised by my thoughts, especially concerning the sec. Trust me, I know the sec!!

I think Texas and Bama roll and cover, but Florida may win but not cover the big number.

Probably passes for me actually with Bama being the only possibility of a play as Cheese-dick's Auburn squad cannot hang.

Comment

Woodie, sorry I didn't get to respond after your post. I had a good friend pass away Thanksgiving morning. Probably won't do any sec picks this week because I really haven't had the time to look things over. GL to everyone RR84.

Comment

For the record, and people can believe what they want. I would have taken Texas - the points which would have been a loss. Here comes what is hard to believe, I couldn't believe that bama was giving Auburn 12 at home, on a weeks
        rest and Bama on a short week in a huge rivalry game. As a matter of fact, I felt like Florida or Bama one (could) lose this week. Bama almost did, and probably should have. Thus, I would have taken, Auburn plus the points- win and Florida st. pending. GL to all, its been a fun college season. RR84 Just hoping Bama plays better in the sec championship.

Comment

Working...
        X