X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon. College Hoops 11/30

2-1 Yesterday +1.8 Units
    YTD 23-12 66% +14.0 Units

Small card today. There are a few I'm looking at. If I get some more time to cap them I'll be back to post.

Natty

Virginia -6 2*

I might be back with 1 or 2 more.

Natty

Comment

GL Natty and good start.

I am in the process of putting my overall record together and so I can start keeping track. I know I am in the + units for sure as I have been making some cash (while my NFL sends it the other way!).

I like FIU +11.5 over Bowling Green tonight for sure.

Like Virginia too,but may throw it in a ML parlay with Hofstra to eliminate the points.

I have decided to play 90% dogs this year in CBB and its turned out well so far. I threw in a fav last nioght with USC and that lost. Unless I do a ML parlay with a home fav, a majority of my straight plays will be dogs, preferrably ones that have the potential to win SU).

Good Luck and I will stop back later too.

Lets keep our hoops capping going and make some cash this year!!

Comment

My plays:

Florida International +11.5 over Bowling Green...Something with this line does not seem right. FIU has played a lot so far and thats could be good or bad. I am going to say good as they have a feel for their team more than BG does. FIU has played UNC and Tulsa, both hanging in the game against superior competition. More of a hunch play than anything else that this one is closer than the line indicates.

ML Parlay--

Hofstra pk
        Virginia pk
        ML odds appx. -115.

Thats all I see tonight but almost took a stab at San Jose, and St.Joes.

Comment

Adding:

San Jose +5 over St.Marys...Have to take a shot at this live home dog after I see that this is St.Mary's first trip on the road this year. SJ beat a good Pacific team last time out.

Comment

Saint Mary's-5 2*

Natty

Comment

1-1 today -.2 Units
              YTD 24-13 65% 13.8 Units

Woodie- good call on fiu! I thought about that one but backed off after digging into it.
              Sorry we went against each other again on a play. I hate that!
              I'll be back tomorrow.

Natty

Comment

I hate it more when you are right

A tale of 2 halves on that one, SJose dominated the 1st and I thought I had it locked up until I checked late last night when I woke up for a midnight turkey snack. Thats why I sometimes like a 1st half play only on lessor teams.

Same with Virginia--They dominated the first and then got smoked in the 2nd to ruin both of our plays on them!

Onto Tuesday...

I still really like my VT -2 over Iowa play today.

Comment

Working...
                X