• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many will Florida score?

I say less than ten.

thats funny

Comment

Yea, that was probably a little too much pre-game celebration. Hey, it snowed here in Alabama in December. Anything is possible. lol.

Comment

I think they score around 27.
        Final score
        Florida 27
        Alabama 20

Comment

If Bama doesn't allow kick returns, which is been killing them all year, there is no way Florida scores 27. Tebow hasn't played a defense this good all year. He is great, no arguement from me on that. If he kicks Bama's butt, then in my view he is the heisman winner. Did I mention it snowed in Alabama today.Lol.

Comment

Well, considering I went 4-9 in the CFB contest (I didn't make a pick one week though), you are probably right. You've been pretty awesome in the SEC, I've got to give you credit there. If I was smart, I would listen to you.

Comment

I can't say for sure how many points the Gators will score in this game -- but I know it will be enough to win and cover the 6-spread.

This game ain't much different than last years rendition of the SEC Championship game where the Gators were a 10-point favorite and found a way to cover and win by 11 points at the end.

The only key-guy missing from this year's team is Percy Harvin, but if my memory serves me correctly, he didn't play in the game last year either.

Kudos to 'Bama and all they have acomplished this year with their stellar defense and Heisman favorite Ingram, but the Florida Gators have been on cruise-control all year while waiting particularly for games of this nature..........They'll show the nation today that they were worthy of the #1 ranking all all along..........There is just no stopping Tebow, Demps and Company..........Good Luck to everybody today.

;)

Comment

I like Bama in this game as I think it will be a close one down to the wire.

I am really a Gator-Hater too, and dislike Teebow as well, so even if I didn't take the points I would be rooting against Florida.

I think it may be a low scoring affair, with the winning team winning by a FG or less.

GL and Roll Tide!!

Comment

Prop line on Fla points btw is 23.

Both teams bring great defense, not much of an advantage for either side there.

Fla offense is better than Bama's.

Kicking game is a push as both teams have reliable solid kickers (rare in the college game these days)

Special teams edge to the Gators, especially the return men.

Coaching/intangibles- edge to the Gators. Tebow is the difference maker here

I see Fla winning by anywhere from 3-23

That is all

Comment

I just hope there is some kind of defense played sometime today (beisdes WV-Rut).

Although 45-46 games are fun to watch, I have to wonder if the D is playing with 7 guys out there?? Or maybe the offenses are just that good?

Should have played oVER across the board!

Comment

Dragon, hope you were smart. It's on baby. Roll tide!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry yardman, I missed it by 3 . All I can say is is whoo ffffin whooooooo!!!!!! ROLL FNNNN TIDE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

awesome call with bama. they stomped on florida, u truely know SEC. Let me know again when it snows in december

Comment

Kudos to Red Raider, Alabama, and anyone else that rolled with the Tide today..........I made it easy for anyone that posted after me cuz all you had to do was "fade" me with the way I've been goin' this year...........I stand corrected yet again, although I don't really mind watching a good ol' fashioned butt whippin' like the one the Tide laid on the Gators today.

I just wish I hadn't invested like I did.........Oh well, there's always tomorrow !!!

Hey Raider, since Texas ain't exactly setting the world on fire at the moment, do you think any of the other unbeatens can give the Tide a game in the BCS Title Game ?...........Congratulations again Pal.
                            ;)

Comment

Working...
                            X