Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really...Cleveland Browns Prime Time again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really...Cleveland Browns Prime Time again?

Last year it was at least five times, based on projections.

This year at least twice.

Can the NFL schedulers wait till they win at least 9 games to get a prime time game.

I swear someone must be from Cleveland and Philadelphia that makes up the schedule.

Where does the NFL/NFL Network benifit from these games?

There is too much belief that the fans interest in NFL product
    is limitless. Especially with short weeks, even the good teams
    can't recover and we get punt fests.

Comment

"fan's interest"

Comment

I would think it would be in the fans best interest if they were able to "move around" ALL prime time games the way they do the Sunday Night games.

I understand they wouldn't be able to pull it off logistically with only a weeks notice. But what they could do, is make it to say, the halfway point of the season, and then reevaluate the schedule. At that point they could move some games around in an attempt to get some nice prime time matchups.

Surely they would have known in week 8 that the Browns were not worthy of the spot.

I love football. But this time of year, I want to watch meaningful football. Yeah, I understand that it's a big game for the Steelers, and that's where the drama is, but I likely won't watch this one from start to finish.

Comment

I think a team should have at least an 8-8 record the year prior to benifit a prime time slot the next year.

Another suggestion is to schedule two MNF games and let States on-line vote what game they want to watch for the week. The other option to schedule one MNF game at 7ET and 10ET double header..oh..ah.ahh ..ahh.

Comment

Yeah, but that late game would always have whatever
            team winds up in LA.

Comment

Working...
            X