Just curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just curious

Why would a coach go for it on 4th and4 from the 20 with a 3 point lead and basically game in hand? (the fix)Made some money today, but would have mad a ton if the idiot interum coach for texas tech would have did what any regular coach would have done KICK THE FIELD GOAL AND MAKE THEM SCORE A TD. Been doing this a long time and don't think I've ever seen that. Hate to vent, but just not my week. First, I lose with 30 secs left. Then even though I know after I bet it that Florida was going to kick cincys ass, didn't at least bet the other way and do damage control. Then tonight, idiot coaches decision cost me 2200 dollars. Still have had a great year and I'm sure those who have lost can't feel for me. Totally pissed. I guess if I had TT I wouldn't be bitching. Lost a lot of ways, but that took the cake!!!!!!!!

Idiot coach is one who goes for the fg, then watches as the other team scores at the end and loses by 1. This coach went for it, and since it worked out in their favor, he is a genius coach, and probably assured himself a job as a head coach somewhere next year.
    Sorry you lost though, that is a tough way to lose one that seemed like a sure win all night.

Comment

Working...
    X