TEQUILA AND PRIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEQUILA AND PRIDE?

Learned a valueable lesson last night. I've never met anyone on this site except pingz. I made a call the other night, that Cincy would beat Florida straight up. Before kickoff last night I knew 100% the opposite was going to happen. Instead of letting everyone else in on it ( I'm the guy you want to call right before kickoff and ask who to take) What did my dumb ass do? bet more on cincy. Why, tequila and pride. Even though I knew I was wrong, I still wagered more on the Bearcats. Sounds crazy I know. Not bragging, but I'm very,very good at this crap. Am I the best capper? HELL NO. If I picked the whole nfl ticket tomorrow you could bet against me all day. But I do know what to look for. Bottom line, because of pride,I lost a shit load of money last night. That being said, my book loves me because he wagers along with me to the big guy(whoever that is) Had a bad week this week. If you gamble your going to have those. Still a great year!!! My favorite thing to do(even though I'm a die hard Bama fan) is to go to work and tell all the Bama fans that they are going to get the shit kicked out of them. You will be suprised how much that alone will tell you. GL RR84

I gotta tell ya Raider was suprised you played cinnci

I was thinking has he ever seen Cinnci play, I have
    vs Illinois and came away from that game saying
    Cinnci has NO DEFENSE.

Didnt chime in my two cents at the time will in the
    future but is was clear Florida football with this class
    is head a shoulders above any midwest team.

I also think Bama is going to cause all kinds of
    trouble for Texas on defense. They are fast and really
    put a hit on you as the player play thru the ball.

This will be a factor, I watched NB play Texas while
    I was in Texas and I saw first hand what a good
    defensive team can do to Texas.

I expect this game to be a low scoring game with Bama
    winning on a field goal.

Carpet

Red Raider I know you dont really bet basketball
    but I invite you to join me as the Big 10 season kicks
    off, and believe my bettorsworld brother I know Big 10
    basketball.........................

Comment

Working...