College Hoops Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Wednesday

When a card look really good to me its usually a disaster but I like it tonight more than i have in a while...

Iowa State +7.5 1t half and +13 game over Duke...Nuetral site in Chicago. ISU is a lot more pumped to be playing here than Duke is in my opnion. I think this one stays close and although Duke will win, it should be more in the 7-9 point range.

Seton Hall +7 at UCONN...Hall off 3 straight loses SU and ATS. I still think they are a good team and I will be on them all year. RARE 2 UNIT PLAY FOR ME. 1-0 so far this year on these.

Ohio State -13 over Indy...Similar to Illinois ass whippin of Iowa last night. OSU are not happy campers after starting 0-2 in big 10 play.

Citadel +6 over APPY State...Another team I like and too manypoints for a dog who can win SU (I actually got it at +8 this morning).

VCU -1 at Drexel...Weird line alert and I am playing along with the better team. Both team played Monday, and VCU lost to NE, and Drexel blew out Greorgia State on the road. Power ranking are well in favor of VCU so I think the only reason the line is small is due to the fact they are playing on short rest.

Cornell + 12 (1st Half) over Kansas...Cornell is the class of the Ivy league this year and I think they put a scare into the #1 team in the first half but KU will pull away at the end. Line is +21 for the game so some good value here in the 1st half I think.

Woodee

Regarding Ohio State and Indiana

This is OSU 1st home game this big ten season and
    EVAN TURNER is expected to return coming off
    a injury suffered early this season.

Ohio State is a different team with him as he brings
    a 18 point scoring average to the floor.

Indiana is on the road and this is the 1st game for
    them on a opponents home court this year.

Indiana lost thier top scorer DEC 29th Maurice Creek
    who was scoring 16.4ppg and they have no one that
    can replace that.

OSU starting the Big 10 play 0-2 is in a critical
    situation and they know they cant go 0-3 to
    start things off in big 10 play.

My numbers say OSU 78 INDY 60

Comment

3-4 officially yesterday but I was right on the mark on most except for the ISU-Duke game. I played Duke -5.5 in the second half after I saw pure domination by Duke in the first half so I broke even on the nigh on that bet. ISU is light years behind Duke and it was a good test for them.

Brackins, who decided to come back this year instead of going to the NBA, cannot carry the jock of any of Duke's starting 5. I have no idea why he thinks he is an NBA player when he gets shut down most of the time against any Top 50 team in the nation.

Seton Hall hung right with Uconn all night but again let the game and ATS cover slip away at the end losing by 8. They have now lost all their Big East games SU and against the spread. They have Cinnci on deck at home, and will be dogged again there and I will most likely be on them on that game on 1/9.

Cornell hung all game. Citadel won SU. And VCU took advantage of that creepy line and got beat. OSU was complete domination as expected too.

Comment

Nice call on Cornell in the 1st half!!

Comment

Friday--

Wright State pk over Butler

Washington +4 over ASU

Comment

Like the Wright State Pick, tough one last night with New Orleans under, moving on- Montana State vs Portland State OVER 150. Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
            X