Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday College Hoops Discussion and Plays

really liking a total tonight...

Iowa State/Okie UNDER 143 (dropping)...ISU is shallow right now off the bench and Warren is questionable for Okie. See a game in the 60's with the one hitting 70 winning. Gilstrap may be out for ISU too.

Ohio State -10 at Iowa...hate laying points on the road like this but I think OSU destroy Iowa tonight. getting some value since Iowa actually won AT Indy last time out and OSU lost to WV.

Illinois -1 at Penn State...flirting once again with a road fav. Illinois already beat them once, and with Illinois coming off a loss, they really need to grab a road win here for their resume.

Also played Texas A&M +6 at Okie State last night...Now +5. Good game and maybe a let-down spot for Okie State after grabbing a win vs. K-State on Saturday.

Leaning:

Ohio and Akron too tonight in the MAC.

And also Marshall +2.5 vs. Memphis at home. Waiting for that line to climb for me.

I like Charlotte +1.4 tonight vs Temple and New Mexico -1.5 vs BYU

Good Luck,
    Swicat

Comment

yeah, I like Charlotte too. Waiting on that one to hopefully grow to 2.

Also added:

Texas -16 over TT...Shouldn't be close.

Bradley -2 VS. Creighton...Bradley playing well and at home. I will lay the short number.

ML Parlay that 'looks' good on paper and I will play---all home teams. Even money on the parlay.

Nova pk over ND
      Tenny pk vs. Vandy
      Bama pk vs. LSU

And did play Marshall +3 over Memphis.

Lookingat Providence + for the game or maybe better the +2.5 in the 1st half. Those 5-6 point home dogs are worth a look lately.

Comment

Big card with a nice double header on the Big Ten Network. Going with- Memphis vs Marshall UNDER 142 Also going to play a parlay on Marshall +2 with the total.

Throwing a few bucks on Ohio State against a bad Iowa team. Good Luck!

Comment

The shit storm hits Wednesday after a good Tuesday.

Just when I think I know what I am doing...

Me and big favs do not agree...Going to go back to the basics, and back the home dogs.

Texas...They may be a solid fade for a while. Just not clicking.

And my total call on UNDER in the Iowa State game was brutal.

2 for Thursday--

Arizona State -2.5 over Cal

South Florida +3 over Seton Hall

Comment

I have a small play on Oregon-4 tonite.

Good luck!
            Swicat

Comment

Working...
            X