Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• college Hoops week of 2/15

16-16-2 on my posted plays last week.

Did go 3-0 on Sunday to eeeeek out a profit for the week.

I need to start picking more games hung-over like I did Sunday morning.

Monday--

Uconn +10 over Nova...Ok I will bite on this. Either UConn wins here or they will cash it in for the year. I think Calhoun may motivate them to step it up a notch tonight and make it a game. They did almost beat Cuse last week but laid a egg on Sat against Cinnci at home.

Texas A&M +4 (1st half) over KU...Think this one is close for a while but KU will pull away at the end, maybe covering the 7, maybe not. So I will go with the 1st half bet and then go to bed.

Rider +5 over St.Peters...Maybe missing something here but I think this game is a pick'em. I will take the points.

Lean on Maryland -9 too, but not a play at this point.

Boinus OIlympic bet

Girl snowboarding....Cross. To win the gold. I think its tonight?

Lindsey Jacobellis +165

And was looking at the hockey...Is Canada really favored by 6 goals over Norway? I have no clue about hockey in general but that seems like a lot of goals!

Comment

One more CBB...

NC Greensborough +6 vs. West Carolina...My WTF, Fishy line, play of the night. WCar is the ultra-obvious play and most n WCU but line continues to fall.

Comment

4-0 for monday with a couple SU doggy winners.

Two, 4-0 monday's in a row. Maybe I should just pklay monday nights only!

Looking at George Mason as a play right now over Bill and Mary at home. They are off a loss to Old Dom on saturday and need this to stay within reach of the conf. crown. WM is right behind them in 4th too.

Comment

Tuesday--

George Mason -135 pk over W & M

TCU +5 vs. SD State

Towson +23 at Old Dom...Look-ahead spot fro ODU with UNI on deck.

G Tech -5 vs. UNC...Tarheels suck and not buying that they are playing better after the NC State win. They get blown out tonight.

South Florida -135 pk over Cinnci

Comment

I cannot lay off this oneno matter how hard I try...

Missy State +3 vs. UK...Either MSU wins or its going to be a blow out by UK. I will take the bait with the points.

Iowa +2 (1st half) over Michigan...Think Michigan has about quit. Iowa is playing half-way better right now and seems to be playing with some type of purpose.

Comment

4-3 on Tuesday.

8-3 for the week.

Missy State goes into overtime and loses and does not cover.

I don't think there is anything worse in sports betting than losing with a dog in OT at home.

Wednesday--

Purdue +4 over Ohio State

Tulsa +4 at Marshall

Rhode Island -1 (bought 1/2) at St.Louis...Think this one moved since last night.

NC State +6 over Maryland...Played this last night too...Now at +5, but still worth a play as Marland had to play a make-up game monday and now has to hit the road. bad spot for them.

ML parlay..
              Temple
              Illinois State

Looking at the Okie State/Iowa State game too. Initital lean was with Okie State but going to wait and see what happens with the line. It started with ISU favored now its swung to Okie State. Iowa State is just palying for seeding in the Big 12 tourney now, and OSU off huge blow-out win over Okie on Saturday. Kind to hard to judge how each team will come out tonight.

Comment

Adding:

Iowa State +3 over Okie State...Only 25 or so % of the public on ISu as a home dog so I am going with them tonight.

Mizzou -2 over Texas

Thats all for tonight! GL!

Comment

3-4 and a horse-shit night.

NC State blows a 10 poit half-time lead to miss the cover at +6 dogs.

Rhode Island lead by 6 at half to lose by 6 and is a wuss-ass team.

Tulsa cannot finish.

Iowa State is a great example of a bad team, and asking them to do too much. They just aren't good and have no heart left. McDermott is a joke as a coach too.

I really loved all three of those games except maybe the ISU game and I bet with my heart there.

Going to take a bit of a break before the conf. tourneys start as I have been digging and grinding too hard lately and not having any fun with it.

May post a few plays/comments here and there if the collge hoops chatter increase in here but feel like I am the only one who is capping the hoops right now.

Comment

OK- I am back after a nice relaxing Vegas trip. Well nice at least.

I like Gtown -1.5 vs Cuse. The Hoyas have taken down a few big players at home and should continue that on here.

Ole Miss -3.5 vs Vandy- Ole Miss in on the bubble and can't afford to let this chance slip away.

Marquette -6 vs Pitt- I really like this game. Much like Texas, i think Pitt's days are behind them and they are on a downward slope.

Good Luck!

Swicat

Comment

Friday...

Take a look at UNI over Old Dom. Throw out the records and all that, and look at one thing.

Home vs. away.

UNI is 14-0 at home this year, and Old Dom is 11-0 I believe.

ODU has 7 losses...All on the road.

UNI is a tough place to play and will be rockin tonight.

Not going to mess with the points. Taking UNI -150 on the ML.

Their Big Donkey is still out but they have one game under theior belt without him so they know how to play without his presence.

Good game and UNI wins by 3-5 points.

Comment

good call woodee

Comment

Heres my 7 for the day. Thats all I am going for b/c I am slightly cold right now and Saturdays generally suck for me.

Lean Toward Illinois +7 in the 1st half too.

Nebraska +5 over Mizzou...SLight let-down for Mizzou here after beating Texas the other night. Neb has been a tough place to play and the huskers have come pretty close to knocking off some good team at home. May happen today.

Kansas -20 over Colorado...Revenge for the close call in Boulder here. KU wins by 25.

Iowa State +3 over A&M...The last time for me on the Cyclones if they fail me here. Home dog, and the have a double header with the women today so some excitement around there. A&M is better but I think ISU steals one here at home.

NC State +2 over Wake...A WTF line and I am going against the obvious play of Wake here.

UC-Davis +12 over Boise State...Just seems like a few too many points here.

Charlotte +5 over Xavier...Tough call but like the home dog here. X looked awesome last Saturday at Florida so maybe a little extra cushion for the capable home dog here. I will bite!

Boston U -1.5 over Deleware...Have no idea why I like Boston here. Just remeber sometime hearing that they are a decnt scoring team and Deleware is farf from a good team.

Thats all for now.

May play a ML parlay with Texas and Cal, but with them both being road teams, I try to stay away. Both NEED a win too after sucking recently but Icannot cap the Pac-10 worth a poop either so Cal will probably lose by 35.

Comment

OK, bit of a train wreck on Thursday night so hopefully I will do better tonite.

I like Indiana +9.5 in the first half vs Minn. I see Minn having a bit of an early let down after the big win against Wisc.

Vandy pick vs Kentucky- This should be a nail biter but there is a reason that Vandy is pick here as opposed to a dog.

Pacific -6.5 vs NMST. Pacific has gotten better as the season has gone on and is tough at home. NMST has generally played poorly on the road against decent to good teams.

Good Luck!
                            Swicat

Comment

3-3-1 on my posted plays Saturday and I did play the Illinois 1st half too so a small profit.

One for Big Monday--

UConn +3 over WVirginia...Got burnt with a home dog yesterday by going agianst Pitt so not going to play the road fav tonight. May be a little bit of a let-down for WV as they are cruising right now and may not feel the same sense or urgency that Uconn does. Hopefully Uconn is in a postion to win this game so the +3 does not get blown by useless free throws at the end. I think Uconn wins this one SU.

Comment

Working...
                              X