DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE SEC KING?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE SEC KING?

I do and I called him out when he said that the Razorbacks were going to be Bama. Just now looking at the sec this year right now. I do my homework!!! He may have jumped the gun on them early. Who will be the best quarterback in the sec next year. Eeeeeeeeeeasy, Ryan Mallet. This guy is for real and has multiple weapons to go to. Greg Childs BIG TIME RECIEVER Jarius Wright, and Carlton Salters. If I'm truthful, and I try to keep it real. Bama is going to have a hard test at Fatetteville. I mean toughest game I see on the schedule. Bottom line, SEC KING; you were one year late on the Hogs. This year they are going to awesome, at least on the offensive side of the ball. On the road in the sec is very tough. But SEC KING wherever you are now, if you said the Hogs would beat Bama next year, I will disagree but not as much as I did last year> Hogs will be GOOD!!! THIS I KNOW

Never ever once thought about it before that, but decided if this guy is the sec king, well then I think I could throw a few out there my self. Hence, my sec picks. I've been to every venue except Columbia SC. Hope I can do everyone some good next year!!

Comment

Working...
    X