Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinger's 2010 NFL Prediction

NFC WEST
    * DALLAS (FORGET PRESEASON THIS TEAM WILL REBOUND)
    PHILADELPHIA (GIVE DALLAS A RUN)
    WASHINGTON (INTERNAL ISSUES)
    NY GIANTS (TOUGH DIVISION, SOMEONE HAS TO COME LAST)

NFC NORTH
    * GREEN BAY (THIS IS THE YEAR)
    W MINNESOTA (FAVRE MAKES IT TO WEEK 7 (RETIRES)
    CHICAGO NOT FEELING IT
    DETROIT UP AND COMING...COULD SURPASS DA BEARS

NFC SOUTH
    * NEW ORLEANS SOME LEAKS IN THE SHIP
    W ATLANTA EHHH....NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE
    CAROLINA HARD TO GAUGE
    TAMPA BAY HARD TO TELL IS THEY ARE GOING UP OR STAGNANT

NFC WEST
    *ARIZONA EASY SCHEDULE
    SAN FRANCISCO COULD SURPASS CARDINALS WITH DEFENCE
    SEATLE NOT YET
    ST. LOUIS CELLAR DWELLAR

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
    GREEN BAY OVER NEW ORLEANS

AFC EAST
    * NEW ENGLAND REBOUNDS
    W NY JETS BATTLES, BUT OFFENCE STUTTERS
    MIAMI 8-8
    BUFFALO HMMMM

AFC NORTH
    * BALTIMORE TOUGH...COULD WEAR A RING
    W CINCINNATI IF THE JELL TOGETHER THEY WILL WIN TOGETHER
    PITTSBURGH TOUGH SCHEDULE WITH OR W/O THE ROTH
    CLEVELAND TOUGH ROAD

AFC SOUTH
    * HOUSTON HERE THEY COME, WATCHOUT AS THEY LEARN TO FINISH
    INDIANOPOLIS THE EMPIRE STARTS TO CRUMBLE
    TENNESSEE TOUGHET DIVISION
    JACKSONVILLE 7-9 AND FOURTH...WT_

AFC WEST
    * SAN DIEGO CUPCAKES ANYONE
    OAKLAND THE raiders
    KANSAS CITY Uh..AHEM....NOT SURE WHY
    DENVER NOT FEELING THE LOVE WITH THIS TEAM

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP
    BALTIMORE OVER HOUSTON

SUPERBOWL
    GREENBAY 23 OVER BALTIMORE 20

OFFENSE...AH...SPELL CHECK

Comment

Not a bad final prediction of the superbowl, although there is no way houston will be making the AFC championship game. Baltimore will be a solid unit this year, could be the best in the AFC. Solid defence and running game along with the addition of pro-bowler Boldin gives the offense a potent passing game. Something they never valued before.

Comment

I think San Francisco wins the NFC West easily.

Comment

Dinger, like the fact that you put this up again.. Really after the way my pre season picks have went I should just shut up.. Like the Green bay pick, Not so much Arizona to win the west... Leinart (not sure about the spelling) just looks shaky at best to me.. I'm with Dragon on the Niners there..

I think last year when you done this I told you I liked the Ravens to be in the Super bowl. I'll stay with them again... Also agree with you that the Colts will start to decline.. Agree very competitive division.. You got to like New Orleans to get at least close because four automatic win with TB/Carolina..

Again, thanks for putting this out again.. Don't pay any attention to me because I stink at the pros.. GL

Comment

Halfway in the season...Time to review the good, the bad and the ugly.

Comment

One thing that I think is that everyone thought the NFC East would be very strong and so far it is the biggest disappointment.

Comment

the NFC least

Comment

Here's the thing about the nfc east a lot of people don't get, it's a beast not just because the teams are usually good but because it's always extremely competitive. Big disappointment? Giants are looking like the best team in the nfc and one can argue the nfl (at least top 3) and philly is gelling with 2 qb's looking for a wild card if they don't over take the giants. Washington has issues but they are 500 with a good chance to finish over 500. Sounds like a good division.
                  and dallas is showing how over rated and over hyped they have been all year.

Comment

Look...picked the Packers in August to win the Super Bowl.

I did have some "FAILS" on some predictions.

Comment

I picked the Packers to win it all Pre-Season....AWE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Awesome pick. I had greenbay going too but lost faith mid season. Plus I'm a giants fan so Was hoping for them. Never had faith in Dallas and would not have picked them to win NFC east. Would have thought giants, skins dallas eagles though to be honest.
                        But great pick still I would have agreed on most the others except arizonia I knew they'd be bottom without Warner and boldin and such. Thought seahawks would go well but not at 7 wins. And rams were a surprise. Love the NFL it's so unpredictable.

Comment

Working...
                        X