Swicat's 10/2 Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swicat's 10/2 Picks

OK- I have been under the weather this week and have not done all my research so all Leans today- here are some early game sides:

Ohio St- 18 I don't see the illini scoring much and this game.

Clemson +3- With the week off after the tough Auburn loss, the tigers should be able to regroup. Miami's speed should not be a big factor against an athletic Clemson team.

More to follow....

Good Luck,
    Swicat

http://swicatsides.blogspot.com/

Well, my morning plays were as sick as I was. No fear, got a nap in, took some medicine and am ready for the big slate tonight.

Let's start right off with the big games-

Top Play-

Oregon -6.5 My heart would love to pick Stanford, I was on them last week but my mind says no. First reason is that winning is a process. Stanford is really beginning that process while Oregon has gone it through the last 2 years. Stanford has not had to go on the road and play in a game of this magnitude in quite a while. It won't be easy.

The stadium will be on fire and every positive for Oregon will be magnified and every Stanford mistake will be as well. The Cardinal will have a great season but this is not a spot to jump on their bandwagon.

Leans-

Alabama -8 This is another game where I think Florida's weakness at QB will play a big role. I give all the credit in the world to N. Saban for going on the road last week and figuring out a way to shut Ryan Mallet down. Returning home with the spotlight on, I look for another virtuoso peformance from his D against a still pretty green Florida QB. This game will not be quite as lopsided as Bama's win against Penn St but will be very similar. Also, I look for the Bama QB to bounce back after a pretty shoddy outing last week.

Washington +9.5 Of course the big talk in this one is about the revenge factor. However, when I see it I see a Washington team that will come in knowing they can compete and they will have a nice confidence factor. We have seen USC as an undisciplined team so far this year and i think that Sarkisian will have done everything he possibly can to have his team ready to take on his former colleague.

I think a small play on the money line +320 is in order as well.

Should be a great night of football!

Comment

Swicat, very nice job!! Wished I would have followed you!!

Comment

Thanks- just trying to pull my weight after a mediocre start.

Taking the Bears tonite. I think they will win outright.

Good Luck,
        Swicat

Comment

Swicat, as you know I am an sec fan and have saw Cutler several times in the stands at Vandy......... He is the real deal and Denver will so hate that they gave up on him... I remember a post that everybody was getting on him last year and I told you don't lose faith.....

Everybody thought he stunk to no end... I told you don't give up on him and you will be glad you didn't..... BOTTOM LINE BEARS ARE 3-0 GOING INTO TONIGHT... WHAT IS ALL THE ASSHOLES WHO DOGGED HIM'S RECORD??? HE IS FOR REAL AND LIKE I SAID LAST YEAR, YOU WILL BE SOOOOOOO GLAD YOU DIDN'T GIVE UP ON HIM!!

Comment

Working...
          X