MLB Playoff Discussion and picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoff Discussion and picks

Please chime in all you baseball guys...

Going to play a few here and there but nothing too much. Like to look to UNDERS in the playoffs as you usually get the best stuff from the aces.

Play #1
    Twins/Yanks UNDER 7.5 (-120)...Sabathia/Liriano...Not only a good matchup but temps in Minny are going to be in the low 40's during the game and dropping as it gets to the later innings. I don't think you can bank on a low scorer, but with these guys throwing, a rested pen, and the cold hands, the % is better for a low scoring game. I grabbed it at 7.5 but most books have 7.

And since I don't have to stress out on the Cards this year, GO REDS!!!!

Looking at an OVER 7 in the Reds/Phills opener. Think Hallday may give up a couple and Volquez may be a little nervous as a game 1 starter.

Any opinions guys.

Also trying to work Texas +1.5 in somehow too. Probably will parlay it with something in football since it is -200.

Comment

Adding:

Play #2 OVER 7 (+105) Philly/Reds....Don't know why, but I have a feeling on it and the under is carrying too much juice on it to play at this point.

Comment

crap.

I do not know why I think I will suddenly become a good baseball capper just b/c its the playoffs.

Did hit the Rangers play that in a parlay with Nebraska ML, and NC State ML so thats going to salvage some units.

I also played Minny +1.5 (+240) on a live bet going into the 8tth which seemed like a steal to me. But the game stayed at 4-6 and I lost that. Minny is truely the Yanks bitches and I hate it!!

One more play...lose it and I am done for the year in MLB.

Play #3--Tampa Bay -120 over Texas. probably not smart as usually these backfire in my face when the back is against the wall, but I will try it.

GL

Comment

Working...
        X