Huge weekend for the sec...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge weekend for the sec...

I said earlier that South Carolina would win the east... This is a huge game for them and I frankly don't think they are 7 point dogs to nobody at home... That being said, I still am a Bama fan and want them in the national championship.. This is your sec championship game this weekend , because even if South Carolina losses, they will still go to Gainsville and beat the Gators....BANK THAT LSU seems to have a rabbits foot with them... But there is no way they beat the teams left on their schedule and go to the sec championship... Florida overall was way more dissapointing to me than I ever thought... Bama shamed them... PERIOD.. Which brings me to the LSU-FLORIDA GAME... I picked the gators and stand by that, but LSU IS ONE LUCKY F---------S

The sec championship will be South Carolina and either Bama or Auburn..

I wagered on LSU, and although I PICKED FLORIDA... You have to be very smart in this buisness.. All the bad pickers got on FLORIDA.... hence my wager on LSU.... I really don't give a shit what you think of me.. I will win more than I lose... that is a promise......I am very, very smart!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X