• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED RAIDER 84 SEC PICKS

VANDY +14.5
    AUBURN -3.5
    KENTUCKY +4.5
    MISSISSIPPI +20.5

May add the Florida/Miss st game later..

LAST WEEK 5-4
    YTD 16-14 53.33% (NOT TOO GOOD)

ADD MISSISSIPPI ST +7.5

Comment

Going with a Bama route myself!! Bama by 28+

Comment

Okay 4-1 this week.. Now after a horrible start that brings us to 20-15.. 57.14%. Now my goal is 60% I fully expect to pass that and then some. Listen, anybody who knows anything about wagering on football college or pro, IT IS TOUGH GIG.. If you hit 60% over the long hall, then you did very well..

I will break the 60% goal and then some..I am the best in the sec that you will ever in your life run across... that's not bragging it is a simple fact..Now I know people who you will who have said "I have saw people like you come and go on this site".. Let me assure you I'm here to stay and will be a force to be reckon with..

Last, pappa the horse that just caught you and in a week or two will be slinging mudd 50 feet over your head will be me!!!

Bottom line is because I broke late out of the gate in the sec, you would be a complete idiot to think that will hold up... No I won't hit 85% like last year but I will make you some money if you believe in me, that's a promise!!!!

If you have someone better, please I won't be offended at all... give me their name...

Comment

This week last week red raider 4-1 you are catching fire.

And all I did was drink a bunch of Orange Kool aid piss vs Michigan State. Iliinois had it 6-3 at half and the wheels came off in the 3rd qtr with 4 Illini turnovers. This week Illini plays Indiana at Illinois Home coming game.

Indy has a great QB but the run defense is horrible and Illinois has a good run game. spread was 13.5 thats looks high to me especially when you factor in Illinois is the most penalized team in the Big 10 vs a QB who will throw for 300 yards on you all day, last game Indy won vs Arkansas State 36-34.

Comment

Carpet, I posted this only to let EVERYBODY know I'm not going no where... My record this year is nothing special and nothing to bragg about..... But I am the best in the sec and I don't care who thinks otherwise... Wager against my picks the rest of the year if you don't think so.... I only do this to help my bettorsworld brothers and yes I may change my mind at a moments notice(things change) ....

Why do I keep picking against Bama, when I am a die hard fan? Has it ever occured to you that I just maybe I know something you don't? Not a chance, THIS IS WHYI AM THE BEST!!

Comment

Working...
            X