Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED RAIDER IS BACK

NO EXCUSES WHAT SOEVER

Wisconsin or Carpet both will tell you I have been changing jobs over the last month or so.. That being said, I am free for once this college season and I fully intend to kick ass.... I will not win the college pick of the week but I will be the horse you better look over your shoulder for because I am fixing to close very hard.... I mean I will be on your ass if you slip up a little...

As far as the sec goes, I AM THE BEST

You can call me a flook or you can listen to me from this point on.. Now, I may tell you Auburn will win early and change my mind to LSU later...... Bottom line, things change and if you want to win just keep in touch with me.... I may change my mind 30 minutes before game time but it will be to benefit you.....In the end I will pick you more winners than losers... THIS IS A FACT

Comment

Actually old luds and hart attack had it right... I do waver... and why????? because things change.... I will put you on a winner most of the time... just keep up.. I win and I want you to..Make no mistake about it I am very, very good at the sec...... I MEAN VERY GOOD!!

Comment

While you may waiver, some people who are following you may not have time to check back over their busy weekends to see if you changed your pick before gametime.

So if you want some followers on your picks who trust you, I'd advise sticking with your picks if you are posting them. Kind of a good way to piss people off who play your plays and find out you switched after they put money on them already.

I really don't like buying back picks and losing juice if you decided to change your mind last minute, epecially if lines move and you happen to lose both sides b/c of this.

it may be fine for you to change, but if you are looking for 'followers' its kind of a bad strategy in my opinion.

Nice job the last couple weeks and I beleive you are back so keep the winners coming!

Comment

I will pass on the "kool-aid", but TY anyway friend.

Comment

that being said, what do you think about Bama this week. Finally show up and cover???

I may keep playing them until they do again!! I have been wrong 2 weeks in a row. HA!

I am a SEC fool myself.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
              that being said, what do you think about Bama this week. Finally show up and cover???

I may keep playing them until they do again!! I have been wrong 2 weeks in a row. HA!

I am a SEC fool myself.
              Hey woodee dont mind if I chime in on that Bama question do ya?

Here is what I think of this game.

TN just got walloped by a fired up Georgia team last game, they have had a week off to reflect on things. I watched TN play LSU down to the last second in the bayou and that tells me that this team has got talent.

Bama looks like they have some key injuries on both sides of the ball and I just dont think Bama will bring it's A game and will play a lackluster game.

Give me 16.5 all day long in Knoxville.

Comment

Working...
              X