OLD LUDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLD LUDS

Since you dedicated a whole page to me I thought it was only fair I return the favor...I get it you don't like me and you think I stink.. Funny, when you add up my and your records over the last few years I seem to always be ahead... Now you are ahead this year on both your college pow and at sports-bettors so congrats to you... But the season isn't over yet. This is the second time you brought down the thunder on me so this time I thought I would respond directly to you..

There is one simple solution DON'T READ ANYMORE OF MY POSTS.. Therefore you will not be offended about me bragging about my sec picks.. Hell you must think they are pretty good because you keep looking in to get them..

It is funny how you didn't take the opportunity to put your record this year out there and be giddy all the while bashing me.. What a hypocrite.... So, if you think I stink at the sec and am somehow having a fluke run, either don't read my posts as stated or wager against me..But if you decide to bash me again, we can really dig into each others record over the years and post them.. I really don't think you want to do that...

I also have been at this a very long time Now I didn't want to get into it with you, once I can look the other way but not two times..

I don't dislike you RR. What would a forum be without information and some banter? You provide both. A little overboard on the " I love me" , but I only harp on that because you sure pile on Xbig for him having a down year. Before posting my last message to you, I went in and reread all your posts. I have been a proponent of the over celebrating that goes on in sports today, and taunting. I am sooooo glad to see them penalizing more for these infractions. My God, I have one grandson in Pop Warner football, and these 10 year olds are already practising their celebrating. It is one part of sports that really bothers me. So if that helps explain why your "patting yourself on the back" bothers me just a bit, I hope we can be friends. I love the guys that just hand the ball back to the refs, and not have to make a spectacle of themselves. Doesn't getting patted on the back by others feel alot better, than always having to do it yourself? And lastly, and I truly mean that, I don't consider myself a good capper at all. I would feel horrible if someone put $ on a team cause I touted them and lost. It is why they call it gambling, noone knows what will happen, too many variables. Fame is fleeting. So carry on, I will mind my business. Good luck RR.

Comment

Classy response. I agree with you and on all you said. I said as much in my post to RR last week too. So I think you bring it on yourself whne someone calls you out, but its not a personal thing.

It's hard enough to sift thru all the BS around these forums (I only visit 2 and this one the most) but there are tons of boards around where everyone talk trash after picking one winner.

RR you are better than that I know, and I love the hype behind your strong calls, but just not the hype of yourself b/c that can change very quickly.

This sports betting racket is crazy and you can more easily go 0-4, than you can 4-0, and most likely will end up 2-2 losing the juice.

As I have said before, I love your picks and insight and keep them coming. And its not smart to make a play in the SEC without consulting your thoughts first. I have seen that first-hand!

Comment

Working...
      X