X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swicat 10/30

Here are my plays for tonite!

5 Star Play

Oregon -6.5 vs USC- I am having a little trouble understanding why there is any confidence in usc. They have proven time and time again that their defense is not up to snuff and although they have plenty of talent on offense, they have yet to come thru in the clutch.

For Oregon, this is not their most important test but it is really their chance to put their stamp on the season as having the best offense and putting distance between them and Boise. Chip Kelly has kept his team on track and will continue their dominant season with another overwhelming victory.

Stanford -7 vs Washington- This is another game that I love. I have watched quite a bit of both of these teams and Washington has usually won on grit and making clutch plays when needed. When they have lost, their lack of discipline and mental errors have cost them.

As we have seen, Stanford is very solid and rarely makes multiple mistakes. Their defense will make Jake Locker need to be solid on consecutive plays and Locker has not shown the ability to be consistent. Offensively Stanford will make plays and Qb andrew Luck will win that battle easily.

Top Pick

Air Force +3.5 (First Half) Look for the Falcons to come out very sharp in this game. i am not sure if the Falcons can hang for the whole game but I do look them to get it done early.

Lean

Michigan -3 Well, I think everyone knows this is a make or break game for Rich Rod. He had a good start but has fallen apart recently. A loss here and it will be tough for him to survive the off season. I think that he will have his team well prepared and will get the win.

Baylor +7.5 This is a spot where I would normally like unranked team that is favored but I think that Baylor knows this is their chance to get a victory over Texas. I think that they will at least cover the spread and I will take a shot with the money line +250

Good Luck,
    Swicat

Nice job!

Comment

Working...
    X