Randy Moss claimed by the Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss claimed by the Titans

They need to have a 'special rule' for this thug where D-Backs are allowed to lead with the helmet all game.

He needs to get the snot knocked out of him a few times.

Comment

Woodee, I totally agree with you... I am a Titan/Cowboy fan.. I understand why Tennessee got him because of the injuries at the recieving chore. But I am not a fan of anyone who gets paid that much money and doesn't give it his all. He should have to come do some of the jobs most hard working Americans have to do everyday for about a month. Bet he would try a little harder then.

I usually catch at least one game. Going to try and catch Washington game in a few weeks. I just don't know how much he will help them. I would much rather have Kenny Britt healthy..

Comment

Yeah, it pisses me off b/c there is so much talent there even as he ages. He can change a game, and hopefully he help out Tenny and gives it his all.

I too am a little bit of a Titan fan myself and hope they turn the corner and go deep into the playoffs this year. They have the talent, just have to put it together.

Comment

Working...
        X