• NBA 11/3

Indiana-2 1/2
    San Antonio pick
    La Lakers -5

2-0 last night
    Took SA and LAL 2nite as well.

Comment

2-1 tonight

Indiana layed and egg tonight, did they think they could hang in 1st half just bombing 3's

Comment

Lake show on cruise control lately

Comment

Granger looked awful, snuck in and took Bucks +3.5 in ot last night. 5-0 start ain't bad just means ill go 0-5 this weekend!

Comment

Do you follow and cap the NBA quite a bit?

I am looking for someone to follow and bounce some plays off throughout the year this year. I generally suck at the NBA, so far 1-4, this year, but do like to play it here and there in different spots.

I had the Spurs last night too. But that was a close one. I almost took Phoenix actually but I think the Spurs bench is the key for them this year.

I am going to try to focus on a few teams and play on and off them as its too hard to keep track of every team.

Comment

I don't cap every day usually just check the lines and see what I like. Pay close attention to previous games and how far certain teams had to travel. I'm a Knicks fan so follow them pretty closely. Nba is pretty stinkn tough as theres so many up and down games.

Comment

The NBA kind of sucks. I am going to stay away and play only in spots, but even then its a crap-shoot.

I thought I found a great spot last night on the under in the Okie city/portland game. Under in the 2nd was 97.5, making the total for the game 206.5 after a hot-shooting first half (about 12 poitns of line value from the original line). Portland shot 65% in the first half.
                Both teams came out smoking once again in the 3rd, and thougth there was no shot. the 4th rolls around and they go cold, and the total is looking great with both teams under 100 with less than a minute to play. Before I know it Portland missed a defensive rebound for a OKC put-back and we are tied with portland getting a shot at the win but off course miss as bad as they have all game and we go to OT...under gone.

I still think it was a good play, but a bad beat nonetheless. So now I am 1-5 in the NBA...

Comment

Playing in spots is key. I was a few bounces away from losing the Milwaukee/Celts OT play Wednesday night. That being said I like bucks +2 tonight. My knicks are on a back to back and I could see Wizards covering the 6.5

Comment

Knicks layed the wood. Took the LAC -10.5 2nite. Griffen and Kaman should be able to dominate the Nuggets up front. Will see.

Comment

I like the Lakers-Raptors OVER 212.5. They played way over all the games last year and LA has been scoring more this year too.

So that being said...FADE ME and go under if you want to win!

Comment

Dang Woodee... close last night. Clippers barely covered for me. Quick look at nba and I don't see any plays 2nite

Comment

Working...
                        X