BAMA/LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMA/LSU

Well, I think I know Bama as good as anyone...... I AM BEING 100% HONEST. I said before the season started that Bama would lose to SC. Check the posts if you think I am for some reason lying to you.. This is the ONLY other game I had in question... So, I hope that CARPET, RICK, AND AAKJ are right.. and Bama wins period.. Hell with the spread...

Now, I'm talking from a gamblers prospective... Bama will lose tomorrow, straight up.. How do I know this??? I have swore not to get too giddy no more so???????

Well, it has been a great run... But I saw this one comming a mile away.

Comment

you sure did Red RAIDER what a great game and what a great call.

Comment

Yes Carpet... But I was really hoping for a Bama win even though I knew better.. Hey, hats off to LSU.. They played a great game and whipped Bama up and down the field..

Comment

Nice call. Now Bama will play spoiler against Auburn.

Comment

Widestrides, I really don't think so... Listen, I am a devoted Bama fan but I see Auburn winning.... Hey that is 3 weeks away though and I hope your right.. Now give some great Widestrides pro picks tomorrow. I always look at your picks hard and thanks for the help thus far. If I went by my pro picks I would be dead broke...

Comment

Working...
            X