• Show
Clear All

• Swicat's saturday 11-6 Picks

Top Picks

Clemson -4 vs NCST
    Kansas +8.5 vs CU

Leans

Baylor/Ok St over 73

As always you can see my write ups and records at http://swicatsides.blogspot.com/

Good Luck,
    Swicat

Part 2

Two games to add

Leans

NU/Penn St over 49.5 and Navy/ECU over 63-

Going to parlay these games together.

Just to have a side

LSU +7
    Utah +4.5

Comment

Night Games

Top Pick

Texas Tech +4.5 vs Mizzoo

Let’s look at what Mizzoo lost last week: the game, a shot at the national title, the big 12 North, a shot to win the Conference, A BCS bowl bid…it was a pretty devastating loss. Now they have to regroup and get up for a trip to Lubbock. Probably not an easy task. I think Mizoo has the talent to win of course but in college it is hard to get teams over a devastating loss in just one week.

Look for the red Raiders to get this win straight up but take the points to be sure.

Leans

Texas A&M +4.5 vs Oklahoma
      UCLA +4.5 vs Oreg St
      Colorado St +17

I am filing both these picks as Vegas knows something that I don’t know. On the face of them, it looks like easy money for the favorites. Oklahoma is a top ten team and A&M has not done much and UCLA has been nothing but a disappointment this season yet both teams are getting a lot of respect point spread wise.

I will take a flyer on these two and see what happens.

Colorado st- Granted SDSU is having a great year but I think SDSU is likely to be looking ahead for a chance to shock the world at TCU. CSU although does not have a great record, they can pull to .500 in conference and have had a challenging schedule which should help them prepare for this one. I like the points but don’t recommend getting too carried away.

Comment

Working...
      X