ILLINOIS RUNNING BACK RUSHES FOR 330 YARDS TODAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS RUNNING BACK RUSHES FOR 330 YARDS TODAY

Mike Leshoure ran wild today over the Wildcats of NW as he gashed them for 330 yards rushing the ball breaking Illinois School history record. This is also the highest by a FBS school player in nation for this year. The last time a player ran for over 330 yards was in 2008 by Navy Shun White 348 yards.

Leshoure is avg a eye-popping 10 yards a carry this season, Currently Leshoure has 1371 yards rushing 2nd Best in school history behind Rashard Mendenhall (Pitt Steeler RB) 1681.

Leshoure is only a second year player and will be back next year for the Illini, So will most of the O Line. What a great effort by a great running back today........

Next up for Illinois is Fresno State, I must admit I dont know squat about them this year. Illinois travels there Dec 3. The only thing I need to look at in this game is can Fresno State play defense against the run .

If fresno State cant stop the run then its gonne be a long game for them as the best run game in the nation comes calling.

Carpet, hardly watched the game at all, but made a small wager on your Illini... Great game for them and I am happy for you... GL Carpet, one of my favorite bettorsworld brothers....

Comment

6-5 and bowl ready this Illini team is peaking at the right time, Offense at 46 a game last 4 games scoring

Defense is solid and I must say hard hiting game changing hits they bring

Comment

Working...
      X