Minn or Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minn or Seattle

Ok, I have decided not to go with Chicago. I believe Collins is playing for Tenn and he seems to be a calming force for them, so I am not using Jack. So, the question is Minn or Seattle? No points, straight up winner. Minn over Buffalo or Seattle over Carolina? Who is your choice of easiest victory? All responses wanted!!!!

Tough choice as both Buffalo and now Carolina are playing hard and not rolling over. Seattle is still alive but they played like crap against KC in Seattle last week. Clausen starting to play better and Carolina has a decent D. Check to see if WR Williams is playing for Seattle. Hasselback was lost without him this week. Long road trip for Carolina and Seattle usually tough at home. Would lean Seattle SU but might take Carolina and the points.

Minny will continue to play hard for the new coach as they would like him to stay on. They have the talent to bury Buffalo. But the Bills are tough and were a dropped pass away from beating the Steelers. Again, lean Minny SU and Buffalo and the points.

I would have to lean Minny over Seattle due to much better Minny D than Seattle's D. Of course Buffalo's O is better than Carolina's O. I expect both will win straight up. You've got noting to worry about!

Comment

I agree with Minn, especially at home and with Buf off that tough loss to Pit. I wouldn't trust Sea as far as I could throw them, but I sense a much better effort this week and a likely win.

Comment

Working...
      X