College Hoops Wednesday with featuring Iowa State/UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Wednesday with featuring Iowa State/UNI

Got the gorilla off my back yesterday as Wake handed me a nice comeback win over Iowa being down by a ton at half, and winning by 3, and New Mexico State coming back as +4.5 dogs to lose by 2after being down 10 with a few minutes to play.

So I am not saying my losing streak is over but I needed a couple solid wins, to help my bets have some confidence legs.

If Clemson would have showed up to finish my 3-team ML parlay, with Illinois/Northwestern, I would have had a perfect day!

Onto Wendesday...

Northern Iowa -1/pk over Iowa State...

ISU is undefeated but this is their first real away game. They've beat up on cupcakes so far with the only real test against Creighton which they narrowly won on a nuetral court in Des Moines. UNI is not what they were last year but I still think the home court edge is too much and the home team gets the 'w'. Line opened at isu +2.5 but has been bet down as the majority is on ISU and their fluffy undefeated record. I will take UNI all day here epecially at a dog price later. I will post my line that I got later or any movement I see.

Maybe 1-2 more later but nothing grabbing me at the moment.

Add:

Hawaii +5 over Cal-Poly

Pitt -10 over Duquense

Comment

Hey woodee, you still like Hawaii without the center Amos? I thought he was hurt.

Comment

Well Woodee good pick on Hawaii plus points. Hawaii turned the ball over 25 times but shot 51% in the game.

Comment

Sweated it out with UNI with you. And nice call on Pitt and Hawaii. You may be over your cold! Well done.

Comment

I did not know about Hawaii's center and don't know much about Hawaii either but them catching points with a decent start seemed like the play and got a tip from a buddy who knows them well too.

UNI started out like crap and I almost wrote them off. I think they will be a solid go-against on the road this year as they have hype from last year but are far from as good.

Iowa State is my team so its hard to cap them, but they are over-achieving. Hoiberg has done well so far with his talent, but thet don't have the guns to hang with most big 12 teams, epecially on the road. As home dogs, they are always worth a look.

Comment

Working...
            X