• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good........."NFL Underdogs This Week"

Any Good........."NFL Underdogs This Week"

Post them if you got them..........

Oakland +4

Comment

Real coin flip here for me between the Chicago Bears or the Houston Texans.

Since we're allowed one choice here, let's go with the Bears at home against the Patriots.........Sure, I was all over the Pats last week when they stopped the Jets in their tracks, but they'd been waiting for that game with the wagons circling.......and they play their best at home......Not saying they can't come with a similar effort here against the Bears, but in Chicago with the conditions as they'll be, I've got the Bears in this one.

I've often been one of Jay Cutler's biggest critics, but if they establish the running game in here like they should against the sometimes vulnerable Pats D-line, it won't come down to Cutler, nor will you need any points to make it to the cashier's line......Bears win here.

;)

Comment

In my pickem pool I also have the bears winning. Have had that all week and haven't changed it.
        oakland... I do think they lose and that the jags cover. not 100% obviously but feel good on that.

Houston is a coin flip. bal, houston, bal, hous. either way makes sense.

Dallas will also be a good pick for a 2nd choice.

Comment

I like Houston alot tonight.... If they were to win and the Colts beat the Jags, then they would only be one game out in the division... My point is they have an outside chance still in the division although its not a good one... But again, I stink at the NFL....

So load up on the Ravens!!!

Comment

Working...
          X