BOISE ST/UTAH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOISE ST/UTAH

I am 1000% Boise loses the spread and 60% SURE THAT THEY LOSE STRAIGHT UP...I suck at pros but for the most part hold my own in college.... Boise will lose this spread that is a promise.. Now I don't expect everyone to get on Utah just because I say it....

Actually I hope that they don't.. So this is my college bowl pick of 2010. UTAH +17 THEY WILL NOT NEED...AND FOR THOSE WHO CARE.... ME AND JEFF(MY BOOK) HAVE KISSED AND MADE UP.... GO UTES...... AND PAPPA I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO YOU UNLESS I HAVE A SERIOUS NEED TO GO BANKRUPT!!!

Thanks Red Raider for all your help and getting me into this site.... It has been lots of fun and your help has been appreciated...Roll Tide and I will see you at work..

Comment

The Calf... Hooters day next week(probably Thursday if that is okay).... Load up on the Utes.. Will talk later....

Comment

RR84,

Better pay for the Hot Wings before the game starts, cuz Boise's gonna maul 'em !!!

Good Luck !!!
        ;)

Comment

Every time I post my opinion I seem to come out with egg on my face. I can be rolling along, but once I post it's all over. Having said that, I like Boise also. The only team close to Boise that Utah faced was TCU and that was a 47-7 rout in favor of TCU. And that game was at Utah. And if you think Boise didn't have motivation for this game, they do now.
          http://content.usatoday.com/communit...terstitialskip

Comment

RR I hate to go against you on this but my numbers show Boise by 21

Some one posted in a early post some where here where they look for a team that may be feeling slighted coming into a bowl game and Boise fits the bill perfectly in this spot.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diX7e...layer_embedded

Comment

Working...
              X