• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maryland
    Illinois
    Ok St

Comment

All picks must be POSTED ONE HOUR prior to the scheduled start of the FIRST GAME on Dec. 29th, that is, must be posted no later than 1:30 pm EST.
      Looks like a few people are coming in after the 1:30 EST deadline

Comment

Regarding the Baylor - Illinois Bowl game, since mid-morning, the line has steadily moved and now has Illinois as a -2.5 favorite. It appears last minute money has uncovered an edge for Illinois. Let's see what happens.

Good luck to all!

laxsfo99

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
          All picks must be POSTED ONE HOUR prior to the scheduled start of the FIRST GAME on Dec. 29th, that is, must be posted no later than 1:30 pm EST.
          Looks like a few people are coming in after the 1:30 EST deadline
          Dragon can you check the post times per Carpet's post. I'm still having problems with the Bettorsworld time display. On my computer, I keep coming up with Atlantic Standard Time (Puerto Rico - Carribean).

Thanks.

laxsfo99

Comment

Carpet, you are exactly right... I didn't even realize until your post that I had missed the cutoff. I was only 6-5 anyway and even though I think I have a good selection today, it was late by one minute.. Tough break, but rules are rules... So we will try again tomorrow... RR84

Comment

RR it pains me to see you miss a cut off by 1 minute, But there was a couple players that posted picks well after the game was in progress.

Back to the review table to verify a shot clock violation for the judges.

Comment

Well, if my calculations are corret, even with the penalty, I am right there... I think the one minute could hurt me in the end.. Oh well.... Rules are rules....

Comment

Working...
                X