What a great college contests!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great college contests!!!

I am not saying that because I am in front right now, but I think the two point games have gave more people behind a chance to catch up. Only four points seperate the top ten or so. Being worth three points, the championship game could be deciding factor... Should be a great finish and I am looking foward to the challenge. Good luck to everybody!!!

Widestrides, the rules are fine the way they are. Yes it would be tough if those two points come into play, but in the end it was my fault period. We don't want any more problems for the score keepers..

You guys should ask for my Pro picks.. As well as I'm picking them in college, I would give you four (me loser/you winner picks.) lol. GL RR84

Things are tight going into the last few games. I could have took the easy route and copied Woodee last night to make sure I at least stayed one game ahead, but decided to take a shot and go against him to maybe get two up. I had no clue last night to be honest. It could be anybody's in the top ten or so. Things are really tight.

I also didn't have to take Pitt early and pretty much have told everybody I am on the Ducks in the Championship, so I have kind of put myself behind the eight ball. The thing that scares me is I have hit every SEC game right so far.. I know them pretty well, but can I go 10-0 in the sec. I guess we will see. Good luck to everybody and I will post the results of block three as soon as the BC/NEVADA game is over.. RR84

Comment

Tomorrow, Saturday, Jan. 8, I’ll post the proposed instructions for the College Bowl Contest tie breaker. With potentially ten contestants in the running, I’ll add “Margin of Victory” should several folks select the same winner and same total combined score.

Margin of Victory, e.g., Team wins by 7 pts. This 3rd tie breaker was successfully used in the 08/09 College Bowl Contest which was tracked and scored by Wisconsin.

The leaders need to read the instructions carefully. Also, Dragon, after reading it, let me know whether you can accept their posted selections by e-mail.

Good luck RR and to all the folks who have a shot at placing.

laxsfo99

Comment

RR we are having a good race here. I am sticking to my picks most of the time actually but having a hard time narrowing them down. I am most likely on Oregon in the big game too so if we are still up there we can hash it out out on the tie breaker.

Tonigh I am having a hard time. I said A & M since the bowls were released and probably should roll with them, but feel LSU will hang tough too. ???

Probably going against you on the Pitt game as I like UK myself.

Comment

Working...
        X