Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why have I fallen for the hype of the foot fetish, player tripping Jets this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have I fallen for the hype of the foot fetish, player tripping Jets this weekend?

I don't know why this one seems to stand out for me?

The Colts have been decimated by injuries, have a non-existant run game, have won 4 in row really unimpressively.

On the flipside, I am not a Jets fan. They lost 3 of 4 before playing their backups against Buffalo.

The Jets can run and that was Indy's weakness early in the season. Play keep away from Peyton, get the lead, bring pressure and force Peyton to make mistakes which did happen this season when he did not have his full utilization of receivers.

I guess it's time for Rex to put up or look like the foot fetish ass that he alledgedly is?

I just have a bad feeling that is Super Bowl is going to be Eagles/Jets.

Eagles and Jets may be the two teams with the LEAST momentum coming into the playoffs. You won't have to worry about that being your Super Bowl.

Indy has gotten healthier. Addai is back and their OL is better. I thik you will see a more balanced Indy attack. Indy's D is a ?, but they held Chris Johnson in check last week.

It's a close call due to Indy's questionable D, but the Jets D has not been that great. If Jay Cutler and the Bears can put up 38 on the Jets D in a game that mattered, Peyton will be able to put up at least 27-31. Then the key becomes Sanchez and I don't think he's up to it.

So give me Peyton vs Sanchez, the loud, home field Dome advantage and some pressure from Freeney and Matthas and a clutch kick or two from Adam Vinateri, and it should be safe that the Colts cover -2.5.

GL

Comment

Thanks wide, I was looking for a voice of reason!

Comment

Working...
      X