BEARS vs Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am from Chicago and dont trust the bears to cover 10 points

All seattle has to do is push the line on Defense and get after cutler, he aint real mobile and has been sacked a ton....Release the Line with a Blitz and it is a 3 INT day for Cutler. He sucks under pressure.

Good news is the kicking game for the bears is solid and I look for the seahawks to kick away from Hester all day long with the side angel kicks

I think the bears cover the SU win but not the spread

Comment

I'm banking on enough pts to cover the 41. I also don't think they'll hit 10 but can see it coming close like to 7 or 8.

Comment

TAXMAN where you at ? Give me some intelligence on this game.....

I am thinking bears lose straight up , need your keen INSIGHT

Thanks.....Carpet

Comment

Cutler is scary for sure, but it's up to the OL. Packers came pouring through and had Cutler on the run. That is the key. Can the Seahawks do the same. I think we'll see the Bears establish the run and the quick short passes. But mainly, I'm putting my money in the hands of the Bears D, turnovers and special teams. And that week of rest and exhausted Seahawk team traveling.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
            Seattle was not "inept" when they kicked the Bears azz IN CHICAGO (I believe you can consider that a Seattle road win) earlier in the year, even with a Hester punt return 4 a TD.
            I'd rather bank on their overall road results over a rather large sampling rather than 1 game.

Comment

Key to the Bears win and cover is Cutler's ego....If he plays smart and does not try to fit to many in, they win by 14...If he throws a early INT and Sea gets pressure on him, Seattle not only covers the 10, but possibly wins.

Cutler is like a bad gambler...he chases his losses meaning if he throws an INT, he needs to 'show'the world his talent, and that leads to 2-3-4-5...

I too have to watch the Bears every week and I still feel they kind of suck. But their D bails then out enough to get the W's.

I was heavy on the Bears early in the week but now kind of looking at taking the points and making them prove me wrong once again.

Comment

I am thinking the bears need to run the ball a minimum of 25 times this game maybe 30 and they wont cover. If they dont its Pick time because Cutler will throw a few picks

This game is going to come down to a field goal

Comment

Here's my take on the game.

I do have the Sunday ticket and get to watch all the games.

The only Bears game I went to was the Seattle. Going into that game, I loaded up on the over and the Bears because Seattle sucks on the road. Plus it was a Pacific coast time team playing at 10AM PDT, which generally spells doom.

Well, that was the flattest the I had seen the Bears. 0 for on 3rd. Gave up a safety. Had two drives in the red zone that fizzled out for FGs. That games was probably one of the worst games they played all year. Bears D no sacks, Seattle 6. Briggs did not play in that game.

Also, that was Cutler's first game coming off the concusion. Add to the fact that Seattle was also coming off a bye that week.

After the bye week the Bears went 7-2.

Of Seattle's 7 regular season wins, 4 came within the division and another was against Carolina. The only two quality wins, SD and Bears. Seattle was 6-6 with Hasselbeck, Whitehurst went 1-3.

Don't doubt Cutler. He threw against them for 290 and didn't throw an interception. Don't forget, Brees hung 400 yards on the secondary, granted some the yardage was late, Brees it 300 early in the 4th quarter.

I like the Over 233.5 passing yards for Cutler, and actually like Bears to cover because the O-line has gotten better and they have started to roll Cutler out more. Seattle could be in a big let down, spent from already playing their second playoff game. Teams that beat the defending Super Bowl champion the previous week in the playoff was 1-10 ATS.

Everyone is starting to see how powerful GB is, and the Bears aren't too bad either.

Don't call me a homer, but I believe the Bears win 31-14.

Are you ready for the Bears/Packers NFC Championship game next week? I am!

Comment

Sorry to interject, but I remember posting something to Swicat last year that although Cutler had stunk it up at the time, He would be soooo happy that he is the Bears qb this year. Now do you really want Kyle Orton back. HELL NO..... I watched Cutler many a times at a very sorry Vandy team win games he wasn't suppose to. Nobody, when I was lifting Swicats hopes up gave him a shot in hell. Honestly, how many of you pick the Bears to win the NFC North.. No too many...

Bottom line don't for one single minute under estimate him.... I got a feeling he is going to burn you not only tomorrow but he will lift the hurt you for weeks to come... Again, most of you know I suck at pros, but I know Cutler is the real deal and the Bears are lucky to have him... Bears will be very tough to beat now that they have home field..

Comment

Working...
                    X