GOOD FOR YOU HART ATTACK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD FOR YOU HART ATTACK!!

By my records and of course you can check, this is the first time you have ever won anything on this site so enjoy at my expense... Hart ATTACK YOU ARE THE MAN !!!

Boone Moone wins in a tiebreaker. woodee in 2nd and THE CALF in 3rd, I believe.

Congrats.

Damn, OT would have been fun. And might have made up for such a lackluster game.

Comment

I agree with you widestrides about lackluster, but you won't hear that word being used by any Auburn fan. When your team wins the championship there are just a few times in life that you can have any better feeling.
      I think the intense competition in the SEC helps coachs adjust as needed during the bowl
      games. The Ducks didn't make any "in game" adjustments...............

Comment

YES!!! This is the first time in over a decade I won a bet!! How did you know rr? YESSS!!!! I finally won! TY for keeping records!

btw, you missed the side on that game by 20...and the total by what, 38? lol is that a "record for futility" on one game?

Comment

Hart Attack, I tried to be humble and admit you were right and I was wrong. But you won't let that happen so fuck you you little man.. I will give you my address, email and anything your little whinny ass wants.. There is no way you talk to me like that in person... So go for it fuck stick!!!

Comment

TRIED TO BE HUMBLE?? LMFAO!

Next time try it without resorting to the name calling you terd. QUACK-QUACK

Comment

YOU POOR WEAK LOSING MAN..... I WILL GIVE YOU SOME WINNERS NEXT YEAR SO YOU WON'T BE IN.... WHAT LAST.........

Comment

Also, I knew the Gators were a lock when you said Penn st. would kick the shit out of them... lol

Comment

With all due respect to the both of you, I think it was me that said Penn State would beat the shit out of Florida, and I also took it in the ass on Texas A & M, but overall, it wasn't a bad Bowl Game season.........Let's put all of the bad feelings aside and kick some ass on the NFL Post Season !!!
                  ;)

Comment

it wasn't me that said anything about penn st & florida. but since when would rr actually have his facts straight?

Comment

Working...
                    X