Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, College Football is over onto College Basketball (Big Ten games), Carpet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, College Football is over onto College Basketball (Big Ten games), Carpet?

Wow, I cannot believe that Michigan St. is only giving 3.5 @ home. I can see them winning by at least 7.

Illinois -4 @ Penn St. Illinois is too good, even at Penn St.

With Penn St. downing Mich St., this is the reason both lines are low on both games.

I see Illinois winning by 8 or more in this game. Don't give too much credit to the Penn St. Saturday win. Purdue rolled them and with Illinois' 3 point shooting, they should roll as well.

Mich St. -3.5
    Illinois -4

My numbers show ILLINOIS by 7

They had the best practice of the year this sunday and Jerome Richmond played lights out in practice.

Look for Illinois to place DJ Richardon on Battle to lock him down. Illinois shoud be able to handle the zone of PSU with ease.

The Michigan State game has me worried this team is just not playing well at all I am laying off the spartans until I see some improvement

Comment

One other thing regarding Illinois, Coach Weber is using the Michigan State game as a BLUE PRINT on how Penn State can beat you in practice so they are well prepared.

Let's see how Penn State handles two 7 footers down low in the blocks for Illinois all game long

Comment

ILLINOIS is # 3 in the nation in Three Point shooting hitting 43.4%

Penn State is ranked 321 in the nation defending the 3 point shot allowing 39.2% of shot made from beyond the arc.

Comment

Working...
        X