Congratulations to the Winner – Boone Moone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to the Winner – Boone Moone

The winner of the Bettorsworld 2010/11 College Bowl Contest is Boone Moone based on the tie breaker of total points.

Boone, Woodie12, and The Calf all finished the contest with 25 pts having selected Auburn who covered the -2.5 line over Oregon. Based on their tie breaker posts, here’s how they finished.

1st place Boone Moone total was 62 pts - $250
    2nd place Woodie12 total was 71 pts - $150
    3rd place The Calf was 74 pts - $100

To all three of you, congratulations on great capping.

laxsfo99

My apologies to Boone, Congrats to you, I thought Woodee had won.. No matter, all three of you guys deserve the utmost respect from us all. Great job Boone!!!!

Comment

Boone,

With your new found celebrity status, I expect big things from you next season on providing insight on the Raiders. LOL.

laxsfo9

Comment

Congrats guys!

Comment

Congrats to all.

Comment

Your guys's great sportsmanship and comraderie is the main thing that made me keep coming back to this sight because the pressure of trying to give out winners to fellow players that might string along with my obscure opinions is what made me stop posting for a bit.

I never thought for a minute that I might have a chance to win this contest tonight when I posted my play, and that's why I did it in the open -- as opposed to submitting it in a secret e-mail......I was happy with my place in the standings.......These contests are always run on the up-and-up here at Bettorsworld, so why not share the opinion with all, instead of using a strategy based upon selfishness ?

Thanks to everyone involved, and now it's on to the NFL Playoffs -- and let's win there too !!!............Thanks again.
            ;)

Comment

To Laxsfo99,

You're a Bay Area guy (judging by your moniker - LA to San Francisco via the 99 Freeway)......but things don't figure here on the West Coast with the Raiders canning Cable after him coaching them to their first non-losing season in 8 years...........but everyone here knows that Offensive Coordinator Hue Jackson ( who took the Raiders from 197 points scored last year to 400+ points this year) is Al Davis's baby, and the Old Fart doesn't want to risk losing him, so he has no choice but to promote him to Head Coach, a la Jason Garrett or this guy in Minnesota.

There's talk of us losing players that are revolting against the Cable firing -- like All-Pros Shane Lechler (who is about 3 days older than water), OL Robert Gallery, and RB Michael Bush........and so-on.........and now, we find out that the fine print in Namdi Asomugha's contract renders him a free agent at the end of this season..........Stay tuned for the West Coast report coming during the off-season..........I've got my season tickets for next year, so I certainly won't be losing any interest.
              ;)

Comment

Boone, don't know you but good job... My friend Red Raider got me on this site and helped me quite a bit.. No way I am close to you guys without his help... So, congrats to you and I hope I will do better on my own next year...

Comment

Calf,

You did fine as it was......Red Raider does not play his cards close to the vest.........He's out there taking his shots, and if you follow him -- you either love him or hate him.....but like anyone else -- you've got friends when you're winning,, and enemies when you're wrong......but he ain't afraid of being wrong, he just gives you his gut-felt feeling......and that sometimes takes more balls than sitting on the sidelines and taking pot-shots and hate calls when all he's trying to do is give you his insight about what he knows.........I went through it, and it tends to makes you gunshy to even give your opinion publicly.......but he's willing to deal with the possible humiliation.....and it doesn't affect what he has to say.

We wouldn't be tuned into this website if we didn't want to hear it........Take a stab.
                  ;)

Comment

Congrats to the winners.

Thanks to those involved with the contest. It was fun competing.

Comment

Thanks for a well run contest guys. Always fun and entertaining.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners, great job guys.

Comment

Congratulations to Boone Woodie and Calf. Great job and the season

Comment

Working...
                          X