Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Hoops Picks/comments/insights, etc... (January)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK THATS IT DONT FOLLOW ME ON THIS BET......

I am taking PURDUE to cover the 7.5 vs Ohio State, every time these 2teams have played it seems they are always close games.

Purdue has one big man inside and we just gotta hope he dont foul out early guarding the foul machine Sullinger.

Purdue is a quick team just like Illinois and should give Ohio State all they can handle tonight.

Got to remember this game is at the Hen House of Bucky Beaver land and I cant stand Ohio State, So Boiler Up......7.5

GL

Comment

1-3 yesterday. All my losses had a shot excpet Cuse who got smoked.

Georgia should have won the game at least but players have no hoops IQ anymore. I don't know if the coaches are missing it or what? But when you have a 3-point lead, foul! Why give a good team a shot to tie the game like florida did at the end of OT #1?
      I have seen it in many games this year...Players are just playing but have no idea how to win or makie a play simply by being smart. Maybe thats me being too old school, but a smart play here or there can win a game for the team and for your ATS backers.

Comment

Wendesday-

Rhode Island +3 over STL

Northwestrn +5 over Minny

Tenny -15 over LSU

Temple -16 over Charlotte

Texas tech +11 over Iowa State

GL!!!

Comment

One more..Upset alert possibly

Providence +6 over Nova...Nova should smoke them but we all know how that goes. Either a prov SU win or not even close, so play with caution.

Comment

Illinois -4 @ IU. IU sucks!!!! Whoops, been in my vocabulary for 30 years. Anyway, IU is not that good a team. Illini should win this game handlely.

Michigan +10.5 @ Sparty....Hmmmm...another odd line with Lucious off the team. I think Sparty will be in disarray for a little bit.

Comment

4-2 for me yesterday.

Prov a SU winner.

Thursday--

St. Marys +3 over Gonzaga

Indiana +5 over Illinois...Biting on this line as it is too fishy for me. One book had 4 and one 5 so i grabbed the +5. Closer than most expect with this creepy line. Although, Okie State-Texas last night was strange at -4.5 and Texas domintaed.

Kind of like Virginia +4 vs. Maryland too as the terps have not been world beaters this year.

Comment

ILLINOIS -4.5 Indiana is without several players and the 10-2 record at home is really deceiving against some bad teams.

Look for Indy to MUG Illinois sending them to the line many times.

Simply Illinois is a better team and should win this by 10

Comment

RE: ILLINOIS

NO DISRESPECT CARPET. BUT LETS FACE IT! ILLINOIS SUCKS!!!

Comment

Somebody certainly knew something was up in this game.....namely, the odds makers. Indiana had lost 7 of their last 8 and hadn't had one creditable win to their name all season.

Comment

Yep...I swear the weird lines are the ones that win consistently when you go against what "should" happen on paper. 2 of every 3 lines that just don't look right and that scream "easy winner" are the ones to go opposite on.

I ned to find a couple more for my sample but Indiana was one last night, and one that lost as I mentioned was Okie State over texas as texas covered the 5 on the road.

Comment

LOVING Texas A&M over Texas

Waiting to see if I can get +2 but either way, I see the Aggies winning the game tonight.

College Station is one of the most underrated, hardest places to play in college hoops, just like it is in foots.

Aggies knock off Texas and get revenge from the last time they playedin Austin.

I will post an update of the line I got later.

Comment

Texas A&M +2 ***3 unit play***

The big question here is why Texas is only a 1 point fav after beating KU and Mizzou easily. Mizzou shot bricks all game on saturday or that one may have been closer. I see a toght defensive battle with A&M winning in the end by 4. I bough the 1/2 for piece of mind but think you could play the dog ML.

Comment

Yikes...and then their are times when you are realy wrong. Glad nobody is reading or commenting in here anymore...
                            Nice bad call to me.

Texas is for real baring a hige A-M comeback

Comment

Got my ass kicked last night with that play.

Onward...

Indy State +4 over Witchy State...By far the best value on the board today. Revenge, home dog, soldi defensive team. I really think the wrong team is favored here.

Comment

I like BC over NC, I think the wrong team is favored here BC +2'
                                [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X