No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^true, I completely wrote him off last year saying just that, he'd go nowhere and I was certainly wrong.
    The sacks aren't just the O-line but he holds it too long too. He needs to learn when to throw it away and when to run with it. Aaron Rodgers use to do the same thing a year or two ago it can be fixed.

I'b be most worried about that decision making and his accuracy. Certainly right he'll need a bigger WR and sure up the O-line and then it's a wait and see just like every other QB in the league.

Comment

Dolfins had a better defense than the Bears? LMAO better reload that crack pipe

Comment

Boone Moone you hit the nail right on the head my friend. Some are just not destined to be bright light big stage winners. Cuntler is a loser, and always will be. Case closed.

Comment

I agree...He may have all the "talent" in the world but he's a head case and the opposite of a leader that a QB needs to be. He pouts, and lets his team down when they need him to be the leader on the team. That is a big problem. I'd rather have John Kitna who actaully commands his team and take a role of the General on the field. He needs the team to back him and the way he handles himself, he gets no respect and thats good for a couple wins a year in my eyes, epecially in a big game.
          The bears were lucky to be where they were in that game..i still think there were better teams that should have been in the championship game anyway but they got the breaks they needed.

Comment

Cutler cost the Bears Defense and the team to have a Great Year.

16 Interceptions and 9 Fumbles this year as a QB that is HORRIBLE, he has Zero Leadership skills. Watch when he throws the ball it is always just pure arm strength as he throws off his back foot or just flat footed.

People call him tough because he took some shots this year called sacks, if he could run then maybe he could avoid some of that pain averaging like 4 yards a game in rushing.

I say give that 3rd stringer of the bears some reps. kick the number two QB to the curb.

Bears wont have much to go after in the draft, but they must shore up the Offensive Line.

Comment

Now saying it was a sprain. I think hart attack was closer to the truth with the vagina injury.

Comment

If i was dating kristen Cavalari id be a little weak in the knees too if you know what i mean...They are saying it was a sprained MCL..If he would have just thrown a huge fit on the sideline when they told him he wasnt going in then no one would be questioning his passion...IMO i thought he could have played still or atleast when he was out he could have supported his team and his QBs instead he just sat there and was a little bitch about it.

Comment

RR84 do you have a man-crush on cuntler because he is from the SEC? cuntler is no leader and the bears cannot win with this tapered turd at the helm.

Comment

Hate to kick a man when he's down, but I honestly thought that maybe he had his QB's confused when he started this thread with that first post..........Cutler the best ?

I was thinking that maybe RR84 thought Cutler was wearing #7 for the Steelers or perhaps #12 for the Packers..........Cutler ?

I still can't figure for the life of me how in the hell the Bears accomplished the record they did to begin with........Every time I looked up they were etiher going backward in the snow against N.E. at home, or getting beat by Seattle at home as well, or All-Pro Cutler was throwing 4 interceptions in one game.........How did they do it to reach the NFC Championship game ?........The only reason I became hesitant to plow down on GB at the end, was because of all of the media-hype about the ferocity of the Bears fanatic fans and the cold weather field in Chicago.......Silly me for listening.
                    ;)

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                      Dolfins had a better defense than the Bears? LMAO better reload that crack pipe
                      Well I didn't know ESPN team statistition was on crack. Because he or their site say the Dolphins have the sixth ranked total defense in the NFL and the Bears have the ninth ranked total defense. I think I will go with those guys and not with the guy on this site who is far worse loser than Cutler ever thought about being. So LMAO back at you my secret admirer .

Comment

For the record, I said that there was no way Cutler is the best, I said he had the most ability of any qb out there, second I like Woodee said that his mind is his problem. I do think he is a punk that needs to grow up. As far as messing up the Bears season and they will never win with this guy? That has to be the most absolute funniest shit I have ever heard on this site. They went to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game for crying out loud.

How many better qbs did not? I believe if he would have thrown for 400 yds Sunday, went to the Superbowl, lost it, the same people would be dogging him to no end. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

All I know is last year I told Swicat, when you guys were bitching about him that he would help them win and he did. Is he a punk... Yes..

Comment

MCL sprain = tear. Same thing. If he was immobile and couldn't plant and push off to throw, then the team was better off with the subs. Sure, Favre may have insisted going back in to prove how tough he is, but then he'd throw an INT off his back foot or get sacked and fumble because he was immobile. Cutler wanted back in and he did come back in to start the 2H. But it wasn't right and his coach and trainers decided they would be better off with a mobile QB.

Bottom line is, even if he insisted on coming back in, that might not have been the best thing for the team.

Sure he could have helped out on the sideline a little more, but even Haine said Cutler was talking to him and calming him down.

He is a bit of a head case, but so was Jim McMahon and a few other winners. As RR says, he needs an OL and a great WR. He had Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal in Denver and he had great numbers. They had no D there though.

And if Brian Urlacher says Cutler is tough, and his entire team and coaches support him, why do all these wienie armchair QBs and NFL players not in the playoffs question his toughness?

Comment

I had the same thing Cutler has. And I had no pain at all and I could walk and ride a bike. But the ligament was weak and unstable and even while walking, the knee could give way. And if I tried to run, it most certainly would. So it wasn't the pain. It was a mechanical thing. Bears coaches did the right thing.

If Cutler had acted more pissed off and argued with the coaches, or limped around or borrowed some crutches, everything would be just fine. Now he could have alos put a headset on and stood near Haine on the sideline for extra points.

Comment

Working...
                            X