HART ATTACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HART ATTACK

This is a piece offering... Take it if you want... I personally have no beef with you and would like to get along with you. Or you can just keep up with the lame bullshit you have done against me... You don't think I can pick them, simple wager against me, huge mistake... or maybe you have and lost your ass in the process. No matter, I don't want a problem with you....

Now, you can think I am a fence rider, but my record especially in the sec says otherwise.. Your choice....Fire down against any sec pick I make from now on. I BEG YOU... YOU WON'T DO IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW BETTER!!!! So what is it friends or foe.. Totally up to you... I hope we have no further problems..

I will say this, If I have offended you. I will be the bigger man and say I am sorry...

Comment

lmao....I will always ridicule anyone that comes on here, spouts off about how great they are, then when they lose they make excuses (ie..I must have been drunk). that is the lame bullshit. I been on this forum for over 10 years and have seen many doing that garbage.

so all that being said........I HAVE A "CAN'T LOSE -1 BILLION STAR LOCK OF THE NEW MILLENUIM"!! CALL ME NOW! (ps- and if it loses it was all those 40 ouncers I slurped down talkin)

Comment

Well, I tried and I guess you don't want peace. I have no comment to your post and I hope you do well next year. RR84

Comment

I have peace friend.

Comment

Working...
          X