17 points in 2 minutes lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 points in 2 minutes lol

Hey, I had the Jets and was thankful for that win, but I also had under and a jets/under parlay.. What the crap... How in the hell did that go over... Unreal... Just to set the record straight. I think the bears will win it all and as per my earlier post, I clearly stated that I stink at pros and one should wager against me.

So if someone wants to twist that around for their entertainment, so be it...I really don't care who wins it at this point. Hopefully it will be the team I put my cash on Sunday... Good luck everybody...Probably will be the bears though.. I think they are the best team left.....

haha I figured that would happen just to piss people off. that last TD did it. All games went over this weekend which is surprising and I wouldn't be surprised if that pushed the OU for next sunday up.
    currently I see pack -3, 43.5, pitt -3, 38

Comment

Reteasy, I always suck at the NFL... Had no doubt that it would go over when the jets ran back the onside kick.. Just my NFL curse at its best lol.. You are very good at the NFL, I watch everyone and by my account know your stuff.. I will watch you from now on.. Lord knows I need all the help I can get in the Pros... Good Luck Reteasy...

Comment

Working...
      X