No announcement yet.

Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the Bruins had a nice comeback to tie it at the end, but I heard they couldn't get a stop in OT. Those who watched said it was a great and thrilling game. Fans stormed the court. LOL!

So line movement pointed to the Bruins in both of those games, but only worked in the first one.

I don't think line movement is better than 50%. Now reverse line movement might have a higher %. Let's watch for those plays. When the public % is high on one side but the line moves to the other side.

I'm just treading water here with all these plays, but it is forcing me to watch the games closely and then I get a good feel for the teams. Home court is unreal. Ohio State blows Purdue away in Ohio and gets thumped in Purdue! Go figure. That's what's nice about the tourney. You don't have to figure in the crazy home court, or who is going to be motivated or not.

Even the best cappers only go 55%. I think the only way to win at sports betting is to go heavier on your stronger plays. Sure, there will be times when your lesser plays do better, but over the long haul, you should do better on your strong plays, and it's the only way to get an advantage. That and reduced juice.

GL

Comment

I agree Widestrides. I have been betting small to get ready for the Conf tourneys and March Madness too. The home court is pretty big, but also more importantly when these top teams play each other twice they usually split. I was all over Purdue. Same when they played Wisconsin. Now with that in mind, I have Syracuse today. It's not really the same kind of pick because they lost to Villanova at home the first game, but I am still going with the Cuse. I don't like it as much since it is on the road. Another game like that today is Valpo. Same deal, the lost to GBay at home and now are -1 on the road. They are off a big win against Missouri St and GBay has lost like 5 in a row, but has played the top teams tough at home. Another thing I have noticed and I would like you guys opinions is that on Saturdays home court seems to be a little stronger. It makes sense, maybe a little more build up for Saturday games, maybe the crowd is a little different, but there seems to be more upsets on Saturday. I will try to start writing in with you guys from here on out.

Comment

It was Cal's championship game was sunday. I feel like they are a solid fade from here on out as they have nothing left to play for now since they beat UCLA.

I agree on sometimes betting more on your bext plays...I broke even this weekend doing it with 0-2 sat on my tops and 2-0 sunday but the more you play the easier it is to lose. I learned that the hard way on saturdays big card.

Sat games are harder to cap I think for whatever reason. I am doing better this year but overall all I am about 40% sat, and 60% other days I think!

Comment

Working...
        X