Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILLINOIS +10.5 vs Ohio State

Ohio State opens a 10.5 chalk

Mucho respect for Ohio State for such a line. I know what everyone is thinking Ohio State all pissed off over a loss to a good Purdue team will come out and steam roll the next opponent. I counter that point with Illinois is also in a really bad mood.

Last game vs the Bucknuts Illinois had them only to lose by 5,

There will be no stopping Sullinger of the buckeyes last game vs Illinois he had 27pts, 16 boards and three blocks in 40 minutes.

I know on paper that OSU is a solid 7 point chalk in this game but not double digits. Is Ohio State starting to feel human? Wisky and Purdue has showed the blue print to the world on how to beat OSU.

Illinois is coming into this game as if it's the last game they may ever play, trust me this will be more of a game than anyone thinks.

Can Illinois knock off the Buckeyes? Why not they have all the tools to make this a game

Illinois Coach Weber today

"At some point we have to shoot the ball well"

Illini are under 50% last 8 games from the floor and a clanking 29% from 3 point land.

Comment

Carpet:

ESPN Joe Lunardi's Bracketology update as of Feb. 21, 2011, once again has Illinois (8 seed) vs UCLA (9 seed) now in the Southwest region.

The winner of the first round has an easy 2nd game against ..............DUKE. LOL.

Joe's got confidence in the fighting Illini and the Bruins. Don't give up on them. I'm a believer that the Bruins will make it to the tourney. It would not at all surprise me if they beat Arizona next Saturday in Pauley and seal a bid into the Big Dance.

Answer, to your question "Can Illinois knock off the Buckeyes?" Yes, sir.

laxsfo99

Comment

Can they, maybe....Will they, no chance. I think they can hang within the number but barely. OSU by 8.

Although I would love to see an Illini win!

Comment

Working...
        X